**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoners choice votes 2023

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

Not sure how I feel about it honestly. You guys know we wanted all of these champs last 2 years why not just add them and give us 8 fresh faces.

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Where is zemo
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Where is zemo

Hail zemo
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Just imagine the insane synergy between Morgan Le Fay and both Doctor Dooms
  • For the laymen amongst us that only watch the films, who are the revealed characters?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Can't wait for tomorrow! The "underdogs" are all Champs that have been featured in a Summoner's Choice in the past, and didn't make it past the first round. You're voting to bring ONE of them back alongside a new roster revealed later this year.

Just remember... you can't be a part of the Underdog vote if you're already on the release schedule :wink:

please bill please bill please bill please bill
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    This is a one horse race. Bullseye by a mile
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

This is a one horse race. Bullseye by a mile

prowler will probably be his closest competition unless zemo and/or bill are also on the poll
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

Hate to break it you Kushala fans but that's not her, it's Dazzler

Sorry but I want whatever your smoking to think that's dazzler and not kushala.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Can't wait for tomorrow! The "underdogs" are all Champs that have been featured in a Summoner's Choice in the past, and didn't make it past the first round. You're voting to bring ONE of them back alongside a new roster revealed later this year.

Just remember... you can't be a part of the Underdog vote if you're already on the release schedule :wink:

Zemo, Beta Ray Bill, Ironheart, Morgan Le Faye, Agatha, morbius, and Dazzler confirmed?

please bill please bill please bill please bill
    Please Zemo PLEASE ZEMO!
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Any bullseye fans out here? I would love to see what they did with him. Loved him in the DD and what he's done in the comics
  • Buttehrs said:

Hate to break it you Kushala fans but that's not her, it's Dazzler

Sorry but I want whatever your smoking to think that's dazzler and not kushala.
    Actually it does look more like this pic

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    So here are some dope characters that I would love to see

Fantomex (Mutant)

Original Starlord (tech) this would be a better and upgraded version of the other starlord with new animations kinda like Cap and Cap IW

The destroyer (Cosmic)
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Morbius will be back soon !!