**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can’t stack debuffs with Captain Britain

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited October 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Do have a question concerning Captain Britain

I tested her to see if she could be use in QA for path 7 as she have prowess and slow

But i can’t stack any debuff 🤷‍♂️

I know the slow debuff is not stackable but the exhaustion and weakness can be stacked up to 4

Does anyone have clues as to why i can’t stack those debuffs ?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Do have a question concerning Captain Britain

I tested her to see if she could be use in QA for path 7 as she have prowess and slow

But i can’t stack any debuff 🤷‍♂️

I know the slow debuff is not stackable but the exhaustion and weakness can be stacked up to 4

Does anyone have clues as to why i can’t stack those debuffs ?

She’s been bugged from the beginning. Kabam is aware of it (see the Bugs section of the forum), but nothing has been resolved yet.

She seems like she’d be fun to play. I have a 6*, but I refuse to rank her up until they fix her.

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Ok thx

I will take a look at the bug section
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    It's a description error. She was never intended to be able to stack her psionic mode debuffs
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    They either need to fix the description or fix her to match the description. If they don't want her stacking debuffs they should at least let you refresh the debuff on the opponent.

What would be really nice (this might be asking too much) is if when she tried placing a debuff that already existed on the opponent, it would purify the existing debuff and place the new one. This would let her keep up any debuff she needed while also fueling her prowess.
  • I've alerted the rest of the team so that they can take a look into this.
  • NescioNescio Posts: 83
    Since this has finally been acknowledged, I'd also like to point out another possible error in her kit with her fury and cruelty buffs.

They each have no specified maximum stack limit but you can't stack more than 4 fury and 4 cruelty. I'm not sure if it's broken or not but just wanted to get the information out so it can be looked at.