**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber weekend 2021 selector

2»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Pikolu said:

For someone named truth seeker, you really shouldn’t take leaks as gospel and wait for the info to drop

It is straight from the video kabam sent out, you can find it on the top thread in forums about inside the contest.
    Where does it say in that video we’re not getting champ selectors?

People jumping to conclusions already. Put the pitchforks down and wait until tomorrow.
    My pitchfork is out away and my torch is unlit, but there’s a champion acquisition problem in this game that they seem to treat as a feature, not a bug. EOP offers one single spin every 8 weeks. The gauntlet hasn’t returned. I relentlessly chase features and cosmic/techs but I can’t get anyone to be excited about. I’ve now resorted to r3 duplicates of maxed 5-stars, which is a lot of resources for a marginal story mode boost
  • Pikolu said:

FiiNCH said:

Pikolu said:

For someone named truth seeker, you really shouldn’t take leaks as gospel and wait for the info to drop

It is straight from the video kabam sent out, you can find it on the top thread in forums about inside the contest.
    Where does it say in that video we’re not getting champ selectors?

People jumping to conclusions already. Put the pitchforks down and wait until tomorrow.
    Never said I agreed with OP's point, I was just saying it wasn't a leak
    OP is the one who called it a leak in the first place
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Jslap said:

July 4th the champ selectors were in bundles where you had to spend certain amount of units to unlock. That video teases those types of bundles again. Have faith in kabam that they want your money and will have good deals. For recap of what was in those bundles check of lefty knox YouTube predictions of black friday deals. Ps, his guesses imo are way off. Ps, I hope he pulls groot and max sigs him with all natural dupes. Ps, I hope groot doesn't get buffed.

hahahahha why u hate lefty so much
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Oh and i didnt see awakening gem as well. Was expecting 2 or even 3 awakenings due to economy shift. But i am scared theres no 6* generic even.

I am posting this since its the last day any changes can be made even in theory. After tomarrow its all ,,SORRY WE DIDNT MEET EXPACTATIONS. WE WILL TAKE FEEDBACK INTO CONSIDERATION FOR NEXT YEAR"

what leaks lol
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    (Ignore this)
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 425 ★★★

This is last years Cyber weekend offer with the champion selector.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I can't wait to see it tomorrow night at the quantity level because seen like that I'm a little disappointed
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang...

This is a reminder that this is a very quick glimpse at a specific portion of the sale with no progression tier to reference. It's also not a leak, but in a video that the MCoC team ourselves produced.

There is a lot unseen here.

Guys! The trade-in store is returning for Cyber Weekend! He’s dropping hints. Trade one 3-star AG for a 6-star AG crystal!

/s

Seriously though, it’s interesting how champ-focused july 4 was and how material-focused the banners appear. Makes me wonder if shards will prominently feature in cash offers.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

So 7* Drax in unit offers confirmed...
    Come on 7* Drax. I need someon good to attach my first 5* relic to.

So all the really good stuff will only be in the cash deals this year? That’s the only thing unseen in the vid.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang...

This is a reminder that this is a very quick glimpse at a specific portion of the sale with no progression tier to reference. It's also not a leak, but in a video that the MCoC team ourselves produced.

Thanks for the response Jax. Here’s to hoping that means those aren’t’ the Paragon offers. Guess we will know in 24 hours.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang...

Thanks! I'll take your word on this. Always appreciate your replies even if I don't agree with the final kabam direction....like moleman.

Unfortunately, many of us have great 6* champs sitting the bench for a long time needing the dupe and 7*s are coming. So generic AGs during these offers are so important to many of us.

Personally, I would like to see a Year selector. Then you pick from champs a certain year. I need me some 2019! It would make wish crystals easier to implement in my mind. As there technically would only need a handful of new crystals designed, and they already exist for 2020 and 2021 versus one that would be crazier to code.
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    edited November 2022
    Yeah, that video killed my vibe completely. I just took a champ to R4, and if it takes 18k units (600$ worth) to get me another R4, 2-3 crystals, and a few sig stones, given the current economy with 7-stars coming, and what we got with the July 4th offers, I'll pass 100%.
  • nour94nour94 Posts: 47
    hey new player here.. if there is a selector will it be for tb and paragon only?
    nour94 said:

hey new player here.. if there is a selector will it be for tb and paragon only?

Should there be one, it’s probably only for TB and paragon. I don’t think we are this far ahead to get a yearly selector as Cavalier.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang...

Don’t give hope to people’s expectations.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang...

Yeeeeeeey <3
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

As a TB and on the verge of becoming Paragon, I will also ask respectfully... Why exactly do you need a SPECIFIC champion in your roster? I have explored 90% of Act 7 and I have 5 paths left in exploring 8.1 and I have not needed Hercules for anything in particular. Just saying...

I explored everything except abyss with no herc and no masteries (only basic crit. THATS IT). I just want herc for summer of pain, inqursions and battlegrounds. Also new content that comes out. Maybe i go with him into abyss and probably gauntlet. The old gauntlet and the new chapter of gauntlet as well wich is bound to happen. I will always love CGR!!!!! more than any herc and dooom and so on but EVERYONE NEEDS a 6* herc on their roster. Also PRESTIGE. My god. Now that i remember all the reasons i am even more nervous for him not being in the deals.
    Maybe u should spend the units on masteries...
  • Wozzle007 said:

There looks to be a 3rd row with one deal on it. Probably have the 2021 selector there.

We don’t know the quantities of most of the deals. It might be really spicey when you open them up. Or might not, unless there is an itemised list of what you get from everyone of the unit deals in the store I’m not aware of, I’d hold off on passing judgement from just a couple of screenshots.

Yeah 3rd row has t6cc and selector. Hoping its herc. BUT !!!! WHERE IS AG?????

The jugment will be too late tomarrow. Today the last day when changes can be still made. 0.0001% that this post will affect anything but we do hope for 6* nexuses out of cav crystal. So why not hope we can improve deals by spreading awarness right?
    There is no chance at all that the offers are going to be changed before tomorrow, because no one complaining about them has any idea what they are.

There are a lot of people guessing. Some of the more reasonable guesses about what might actually be in there might be close, but none of the people guessing what isn’t in there have the slightest idea what they are talking about.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I wish that I had 20,000,484 units to spend too.

• ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang...

Thanks! I'll take your word on this. Always appreciate your replies even if I don't agree with the final kabam direction....like moleman.

Unfortunately, many of us have great 6* champs sitting the bench for a long time needing the dupe and 7*s are coming. So generic AGs during these offers are so important to many of us.

Personally, I would like to see a Year selector. Then you pick from champs a certain year. I need me some 2019! It would make wish crystals easier to implement in my mind. As there technically would only need a handful of new crystals designed, and they already exist for 2020 and 2021 versus one that would be crazier to code.
    Thanks @Kabam Jax ! I asked and it was like magic. Warlock and Doom! Undecided on 3rd now!
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Super happy that the offers we saw on the video weren't what we got, 3 years of selectors and being able to grab 3 were a beautiful surprise for those like me who grinded specifically to get a certain champ