**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unofficial Kabam Thank You Thread

TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Almost all of my posts on these forums in the past 3 years have been complaints about things. In light of Kabam killing it this month, I wanted to start a thread where we can just say thank you. Hopefully we can get it going several pages deep and show Kabam how much we appreciate all the stuff we have going this month (and see more of it in future months).

If you feel inspired to drop a thank you, do so below...

If you want to complain about something, go do it in a different thread please!

Comments

• Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Play this game a lot and appreciate it! IMO the game is moving in the right direction and these new champions have been fun as hell to play - thanks Kabam!
  • Yeah all the new champs have been awesome!(other than carnage) The kabam!
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Yeah they're killing it right now as well. Thank you! 😂
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Keep up the good work.
  • Dseptykon13Dseptykon13 Posts: 53
    edited December 2017
    Agreed, man. This month has been awesome so far. Game's down right now, but when it comes up I've potentially got a 4* SL from arena, a guaranteed 4* crystal to open, and a 2* arena to grind for a 5* hero.
  • ibzillaibzilla Posts: 57
    Thanks Kabam for insanely awesome mad titan trailer
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Thanks for the $1 crystal and the new arena (not to mention the bonus HD and title)!! I for one am very grateful!!
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Let's get this thing rolling again...
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Thank you for all the recent additions to the game, modoks special event, the 1M arena, the $1 crystal, and the the gifts! Well done.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Thank you,Kabam,For all the fun stuff to do this month and the anniversary stuff Too!
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Thanks Kabam. You've really killed it this month for coming up with content everyone can get behind and not only the hardcore spenders. That 1$ crystal? Got Gwenpool and best dollar I've ever spent. And the 5 star shards arena? Well I'm not a big arena person. I only put in about 1.5 million points at most on each but this arena that pretty much gives us a full 5* crystal for 1 million points and gives us 7 days to do it is pretty generous of them. People are so quick to say Kabam's mistakes that they don't acknowledge the stuff they do for their players, so again, Thank you Kabam.

Happy Anniversary and here's to many more ;)
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    yep they did good, at a boy
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    agreed
  • Hey there!

Thanks for the appreciation! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the event and all that's come with it! :) I'll be sure to share your comments with the team.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    thank you kabam... the game has never been more fun...

...when it works that is
  • I like how they deleted all the post that said otherwise. Good to know they can't take criticism.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Are you guys still thanking? What happened, lost your enthusiasm? 😂
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    EgeC wrote: »
    Are you guys still thanking? What happened, lost your enthusiasm? 😂

Yeah,What happened?