**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lc and rulk buffs

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Does anybody have an image of the buffs they can send so people can view them that aren’t in the program, and also @Kabam Miike will these buffs affect labyrinth champs when they eventually go global or will you do it like rol rhino

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I don't think they will effect LoL champs RoL WS still hasnt been updated to be like WS
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The buffs will only be updated on january 10th
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    So they are making the changes in a couple days?
    edited January 2018
    If you were one of the beta testers selected, you have until january 10th to apply to the test.
    In that same day, changes will be applied in those who accepted.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    They didn’t change the abilities for any of the RoL champs when they were updated (Storm doesn’t cause shock, Rhino isn’t unnlockable etc) so I’d be surprised if they changed Rulks abilities in LoL
    OK thanks for the update guys
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    They didn’t change the abilities for any of the RoL champs when they were updated (Storm doesn’t cause shock, Rhino isn’t unnlockable etc) so I’d be surprised if they changed Rulks abilities in LoL

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did
    I mean, I wouldn’t mind it as long as there aren’t any buffs like the old magik one that turned her into a bs opponent
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Ever power bar Red Hulk will overheat, that will give you damage like Limbo
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Finally! At least some of the champs from the worst class are reworked! :D
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    I don't think they will effect LoL champs RoL WS still hasnt been updated to be like WS

Atleast his specials have been upgraded in RoL, before the update it was easy to evade L2, nowdays its virtually impossible without the right champ
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Finally!!!! My Rulk is being examined and will be ready for rank up.

Atleast his specials have been upgraded in RoL, before the update it was easy to evade L2, nowdays its virtually impossible without the right champ

It's possible if you time it right.
    But the chances for it to happen are quite low. I only got able to evade his sp2 2 times until today
    Will this require us to download something?
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    I'd like to know that too, does participating in beta interfere with arena?

Btw regarding changes affecting RoL and LoL, RoL champs didn't get changed, LoL champs did, like UC and DS fwiw.
    He said that they are still deciding on the rol and lol thing, they changed some lol champs like uc and ds, but kept some how they were, like cw
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Red Hulk Buffs:

Passive: Starts the fight with 2 heat charges. Each heat charge increases RH’s physical resistance by 500 and his base attack by 500. Heat charges stack to a max of 10. Whenever RH uses a special attack, he gains 2 heat charges. Whenever RH is struck, he has a 20% chance to gain 1 heat charge. When he reaches the max heat charges, they reset to zero.

SP1: 100% for Armor Break reducing enemy armor by 1700. This attack is unblockable as long as RH has 4 or more heat charges.

SP2: 100% chance to incinerate the enemy dealing 2500 damage over 10 seconds. At the expiry of the incinerate, stuns the opponent for 3 seconds.

Luke Cage buffs:

New unique synergy with DD: every hit on his combo meter increases his base attack by 80 up to a max of 400 hits

Special Attacks: Whenever LC uses a special attack, he gains Unstoppable for 5 seconds

Attacking or when attacked: 15% chance to regenerate 1500 health

New Ability: Whenever LC suffers a debuff, he has a 40% chance to deflect the same debuff back to the opponent
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    edited January 2018
    There you go Kabam I’ll expect my cheque in the mail.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Trap wrote: »
    Red Hulk Buffs:

Passive: Starts the fight with 2 heat charges. Each heat charge increases RH’s physical resistance by 500 and his base attack by 500. Heat charges stack to a max of 10. Whenever RH uses a special attack, he gains 2 heat charges. Whenever RH is struck, he has a 20% chance to gain 1 heat charge. When he reaches the max heat charges, they reset to zero.

SP1: 100% for Armor Break reducing enemy armor by 1700. This attack is unblockable as long as RH has 4 or more heat charges.

SP2: 100% chance to incinerate the enemy dealing 2500 damage over 10 seconds. At the expiry of the incinerate, stuns the opponent for 3 seconds.

Luke Cage buffs:

New unique synergy with DD: every hit on his combo meter increases his base attack by 80 up to a max of 400 hits

Special Attacks: Whenever LC uses a special attack, he gains Unstoppable for 5 seconds

New Ability: Whenever LC suffers a debuff, he has a 40% chance to deflect the same debuff back to the opponent

That would be great
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Red Hulk Buffs:

Luke Cage buffs:

Is this official or your ideas? Seriously hoping it’s your ideas cause Rulk still isn’t Incinerate Immune lol
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Red Hulk Buffs:

Luke Cage buffs:

What is the max amount of RH:s heat charges?and far too big attack increase, id say 150 per charge at max.

You do realise that that DD synergy is bigger than SL:s awaken ability?, so nope or lower the cap to like 100 would still be great.

And on the special thingy i think he could gain like a new type of buff, Resilience.
    Each time LC launces a special attack he has a 50-65-80% (Sp1-Sp2-SP3) to get one resilience buff, max 3 stacks
    Resilience buff. 50% chance to activate when receiving hits. Ignores all the damage from that hit and goes unstoppable for 1sec. And this could be tied to his sig ability to go with the existing one already

That regen is far too op, maybe something small like fixit and oml.

And that deflect thing is very weird for cage
    But he should have like 50% decreased damage against all bullet based projectiles
    And shrug off armour break like 50% faster
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

Does LOL magik have limbo?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Really happy to hear this. Almost died when I joked I would get him and then proceed to pull him as my first 5*... at least now he might be useful when the update goes through.

Please make it happen! Thanks!
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    I would be extremely disappointed if they change LOL opponents. This changes the original challenge that others have already finished. The UC change was a bug fix, so I can deal with that. If you are going to make a character change, you should not be able to change the difficulty that has already been established.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Luke needs to trigger unbreakable on specials along with dmg increase in debuffed opponents. Instant improvement without going too crazy.

Rulk should be incinerate immune (or at least convert like poison) and trigger rage with max charges before his overheat so it’s not such a bummer when you max out. Let him dump a charge with heavy attack which would also throw an incinerate on. Timing the incinerate to rage could be a big bonus.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I really hope they give both these champs a well deserved Buff. personally it doesn't matter to me what they do but PLEASE would love to see rulk have the patented general Ross mustache!
    juplxjx8xa55.png

Tom Selek. XD