**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* champion would be the best to max out

MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
These are just the characters I have available to upgrade. Hopefully after opening up my crystals after this event, I'll receive more 4* champions to make a wider variety.

Which 4* champion would be the best to max out 113 votes

HulkBuster
6%
RockandrollinaDxBallinClockworkGremlinNexus_UY_ScutiDkutctghgouravkushwahNothing_here 7 votes
Gamora
10%
Warofgods13514abiew78LibralonixYjgovtheRm1491ClaydeeezyCharlie_SceneBattle_GreninjaLordRaymond3QacobFugitive21FreeToPlay_21 12 votes
Beast
2%
Heisenberg07Jh_DezHubris_hater 3 votes
Cyclops
1%
BigPoppaCBONEXMEN1994 2 votes
Mordo
34%
GroundedWisdomNoobeeusArtOfKhaosVicayneNo_More_HeroesRiegelSugardaddy1129BigMoJamezBongSnizzbarDLegendDrakon56Kenny292Noob_2yrsTimone147Shynight00sfu_koraxxxVINMANxxDoc_HollamonHurricaneWarning 39 votes
Iron Patriot
2%
xNigSpooderguyElitehunter 3 votes
Other 4*Hero
41%
RipVanWinkleScnarfDrZolaFreePlayerGrinderSpity68NeaekDeadbyrd9Chipstain3737DarkZenMarsManSomeoneElseJoeReynolds_1vg2782TheSOURAheruheru511Oesername123TerraKestrellenameplas 47 votes

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mordo
    I would go for mordo. One of the most intimidating AW defenders, espescially if he's maxed out his pi will scare the living seats out of people.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Mordo
    Definitely Mordo.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Other 4*Hero
    From above list Mordo but there are many others i would choose over Mordo
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Other 4*Hero
    Mordo's value will decline significantly through this AQ season as players acclimate to his style. I say this as an owner of both 4* and 5* Mordo.

Also, I would never rank up a 4* also available as a 5* unless you desperately need the 4* to finish content (e.g., Magik for Batista quest). Better to hold out for the 5*.

Good luck on your crystals!

Dr. Zola
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    If on the list is the only six 4* I have, it will be Colossus for playing, champ is bleed immune.
  • xxVINMANxxxxVINMANxx Posts: 23
    Mordo
    From that list I'd go Mordo. As already stated he's an incredible AW defender (something my alliance doesn't seem to grasp yet *rolls eyes*). He's also solid for attacking as well once u stack his furies.
    2nd from that list would be Beast for me. His Acrobat mode is incredible for limiting power gain from your opponent and he has solid bleeds...not to mention he's bleed resistant as well.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Beast
    I'd go for beast personally if he was part of my few options
    Not only can he control opponents power bar
    he does mild stuns
    He causes bleed
    And regens a little
    Plus he's bleed resistant
    But if you don't like him you can wait for another champ
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Other 4*Hero
    None of those are good options for someone in your position. It's clear that you are looking for your first maxed champ, and if those are your options you don't have a very wide range list. Mordo is just a prestige and AW def champ, he sucks for general gameplay. Max out something that you can actually use effectively first and if you don't have one then save your materials until you do.
  • Other 4*Hero
    Archangel is a beast
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Mordo
    Grinder wrote: »
    None of those are good options for someone in your position. It's clear that you are looking for your first maxed champ, and if those are your options you don't have a very wide range list. Mordo is just a prestige and AW def champ, he sucks for general gameplay. Max out something that you can actually use effectively first and if you don't have one then save your materials until you do.

This was also the thought process of many people that went about ranking their champs and then complained that they couldn't get into an alliance to get t4cc because of their prestige.

OP, the single greatest thing that can help you progress in this game at a pace greater than a snails crawl is to join an active and top tier alliance. And you need prestige for that. I don't know where you stand with the other content but nothing on that list will help you with that. So go for prestige, without it, you will be floundering in no mans land in some scrub alliance eventually complaining about prestige.

• SpooderguySpooderguy Posts: 5
    Iron Patriot
    Ip
  • Nico010915Nico010915 Posts: 41
    Mordo
    Grinder wrote: »

Prestige runs this game and to get into top alliances is a necessity. You're going to need a good alliance to be able to truly advance in this game. Not sure if this poster even has a Mordo. Mordo is good all the way around in my opinion. He power gains, has astral evade which causes degen, sp1 can stun and cause degen (even when blocked), can stack 10 furies in the matter of seconds, soul barb is great for fighting characters with lots of buffs, and then there's always the possibility of regen with his sp3. If you have one of the top prestige characters in the game I would definitely go that route and get into a good alliance and everything else will come in time. I made that mistake long ago and it took me some time to be able to stay in a good alliance because I would be replaced by someone with a higher prestige. I'm currently under 5200 prestige and have no issues with the alliances I have been in.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited May 2017
    Other 4*Hero
    No one said prestige wasn't important. However if you have a list of champs like the OP does, that's simply not an option for them. Even if they managed to get into a great alliance with high prestige with just mordo, they wouldn't be able to handle the AQ's and likely be kicked. Prestige means alot, but having useful champs that will allow you to hold your ground is much more important and is much more valued in intermediate-advanced alliances. Only the VERY top alliances require top prestige champs where every point matters.
  • Other 4*Hero
    I'd go for Mordor but he is only my 8th favourite character from him there is Hyperion, Loki, The Hood, Dr VooDoo, Iceman, Howard the Duck and finally at first Joe Fixit
  • Other 4*Hero
    Actually I would go for Beast and Mordor is 9th
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mordo
    Please tell me your joking. None of these champs exept Beast and Mordo should ever touch a piece of ISO
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mordo
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Please tell me your joking. None of these champs exept Beast and Mordo should ever touch a piece of ISO

it was 10 months ago mate?

Huh? *Checks* GODAMMIT
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    questions like this amuse me this by far a dumb question
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    HulkBuster
    Def HB, never know they could buff him as the next god tier, that’d be great!
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Gamora
    really ...Necroposting a 2 year plus thread ..Why?
  • Hey guys, since this discussion was created about 2 years ago and it's likely the OP made a decision about which Champion to Rank up a long time ago, I'll go ahead and close it.
This discussion has been closed.