**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Literally the Worse Node Placement Possible

9ktuqa8doihi.png

Doest this frustrate anyone else? KABAM placing a node directly behind a picture of a champ. No matter how you magnify the screen the node stays almost entirely hidden and you have to play a mini-game with the Progressive Insurance Fisherman... 'Oh, you almost had it!' I hate it and it frustrates the heck outta me.

Anyone else feel the same? Is there some secret trick that I am unaware of that makes it easier to tap on this node and keep moving?

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Click on a different champ on the map, then you can click on the advancement tile unobstructed.
  • That doesn't seem to work. Only clicking on a lit green node in quests get a any response. Clicking in any other champ or even the champ hiding the node is completely ignored.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    What he’s saying is click on the chest then blade will disappear revealing the tile then u can click on it that way
  • Hey there -

I totally get how frustrating this is and we apologize for it. We've brought this feedback to the rest of the team prior on another thread mentioning the same node. We'll make sure any new feedback is also shared, but please refrain from creating discussions on the same topic. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.