**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the fastest way to get 5*s?

On my main account, I am 190k and the leader of my own alliance, we have been progressing really fast. I have tried act 5 but got stuck on Archangel. i don't have revives and the new dungeon just came out. I'm stuck. IF anybody can help me to get 5* shards without leaving my alliance, PLEASE DO SO! I have 6 5*s right now and 4 of them are all skill and all are worse than demi-god tier.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    If you have 4* champs that are just plain terrible (ex. Groot, Colossus, Carnage :( ), sell them. It won't be nearly enough to get you to another 5* champ, but it'll give you a little nudge in the right direction.
    Another way to get them is monthly event quests. Seen as the storyline is so good with Infinity War out after all, might as well play them and get some 5* shards.
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    I have done the monthly quest and 100% it a majority of the times, but I only had like 8 more days for master mode, is there a faster way to get through all this without buying units for energy? Would a good idea like saving units and buying 3 of the energy deals for 150 units be worth it?
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Avetrex2 wrote: »
    On my main account, I am 190k and the leader of my own alliance, we have been progressing really fast. I have tried act 5 but got stuck on Archangel. i don't have revives and the new dungeon just came out. I'm stuck. IF anybody can help me to get 5* shards without leaving my alliance, PLEASE DO SO! I have 6 5*s right now and 4 of them are all skill and all are worse than demi-god tier.

I put 6 million in the featured 5* arenas to get 2k 5* shards a week.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No ways I can think of. However, the new infinity dungeons quest does give you dust, which can be used to get 5* shards.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    The fastest perhaps is to drop a few Odins, so you can dupe as many 4* champs as possible to get those 5* shards... My name says it all.
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    Okay thank you all for the advice! Well appreciated!
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Complete Act5.2.6, make yourself Uncollected, open up Uncollected monthly event (3 gurantee 5* in 4months or 7.5k 5*shards per month), add on then to the above, go to dupe more 4*.
  • Hey everyone!

Firstly, thank you for the excellent advice posted here, there are some great pointers, and it's great to see players sharing knowledge.

From personal experience, a good Alliance can help to boost your Shard count toward 5* Champions. Getting to a high enough tier in Alliance War and Summoner Advancement will certainly get you closer to getting them more frequently.

On top of that, Arena grinding will help when it comes to Rank Rewards and Milestones in terms of Shards.

Additionally, some players don't sell Champions. Keeping them gets to the point where they attain Max Signature Ability, which give Crystals upon duplicating that contain shards of the next Tier. That method might take a while, though as the Sig Ability Levels rack up, it'll make getting shards easier later down the line.

With that being said, many players have found great success in selling Champions, as it gets them closer, and quicker at that. This helps them complete tougher content sooner, which opens them up for bigger rewards.

For the above, it comes down to your personal preference. Do you play the "slow burn", where you invest in faster rewards in the future, or do you recycle Champions quickly to get to more difficult parts of the game and get the rewards quicker?

Either way, thanks again to everyone who pitched in, you've shared some excellent things!