**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game down May 4 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    volcoff66 wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't become a daily occurrence

it is already a happening daily
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue with connections to the game right now and are looking into it. Thanks for your patience!
  • HumanFusionHumanFusion Posts: 7
    I'm pretty sure the contest isn't performing up to your standards. Just started a dungeon with my r4's. I think some refreshes are in order.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Oh look, the sun is out, might go outside to play
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

We are aware of an issue with connections to the game right now and are looking into it. Thanks for your patience!
    R4 magik, r4 Sparky, R4 ghost rider.
    Room 2 in dungeons lvl 5. Game went down a while ago. There go my champs wasted.
    Sigh...
    Not even gonna bother filing a ticket. But it is discouraging that Kabam doesn't care that if we want to use our champs, we have to spend 300 in units to refresh them.

• xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited May 2018
    Dungeon timers need to go.
    The sheer amount of points you lose for failed dungeons is too high. Aggravating when you still have full teams on good streaks and instantly realize it's pretty much all for naught

Repeated desperate attempts to log back in knowing that your doomed, unacceptable. Especially when dungeons take too much time as is when they are "working as intended"
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    helloguys wrote: »
    I miss the collector, and his lofty standards..

Ahh the good ol days.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    To those that have been affected before: If the game goes down in the middle of a dungeon, will that room be considered a loss?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Right as I stsrt room 1 of a dungeon with my 3 best. Go ahead and send the free champ restores for dungeons. Ridiculous how many times the games gone down without warning last few days without any compensation at all. Takes two days for 5* to refresh. That’s messed up to lose em for your server issues.
    at the very least they need to refresh any champs who were in play during an outage. Where's the logic in punishing us because they can't keep their servers online.
  • Mikest001Mikest001 Posts: 16
    Hello, I am really angry to know that when I connected just a few seconds, there were just 30 mins to end the war and then suddenly I got the message "there are emergency maintenance works or something", please stop DOING THAT otherwise I won't pay a dollar or two in your game again.
    We deserve some regret for this war as we were just one step to won the war.
    My name is mikest001.
    Thanks in advance.
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    30 minute timers in AQ wouldnt hurt
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Anyone know how to submit a ticket? Was in room 8 dungeon 4 wasted 30minutes and top champs.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

Oddly enough, I do have an update as well
    sg9otacqdw0n.jpg
    Cihag wrote: »
    To those that have been affected before: If the game goes down in the middle of a dungeon, will that room be considered a loss?

Yes, same exact thing happened to me a couple days ago. Treats it like you didn't finish the room and your champs are unavailable until timer refreshes.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    23w7bhtffqdc.png
    7tby56ipktxg.gif
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol thanks for letting us know the game is down.. we kinda figured it out. It’s not an “inconvenience” as you put it, it’s a complete waste of rewards and resources. I lost my best champs for dungeon now.. someone else got locked out of their war.. people have used wasted boosts.. and much more. It’s not just an “inconvenience” it’s theft of our time, rewards, and resources, many of which were bought with units or money. You need to do something about this, it’s so wrong. Pissed off.
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    Get new servers!
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Please fix the contest from crashing. I love this game and it really bums me out when I can't play . I like the new event quests and all the cool new stuff going on just please help. I drop money on the game and just wanna play
  • Speedo73Speedo73 Posts: 3
    I would like to request a retribution for all the network problems which keep making me loose points in infinity dungeons and champions in the new event.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    i was just about to fight the 2nd Thanos using a 30% booster, might go bed, just don't know when game will be stable to play
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    And we now have the “game is down for emergency maintenance “ message.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Lol good luck there.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Why even put it into maintenance?

Can we get an answer?

What about all the dungeons being wasted too and waiting hours on end for champs to recharge who weren’t even used efficiently?

@Kabam Miike
  • CamMan72CamMan72 Posts: 5
    Me and my boy were in the middle of a dungeon and we couldn’t finish it because of maintenance. That’s an hour of our lives wasted, 4000 points down the drain. This isn’t even the first time. Will we get our points back? I submitted a ticket about a similar issue a couple days ago and still haven’t gotten a reply, I’m wasting hours of my life and I get an automated response. Like it’s a joke. Start caring about the community and they’ll care back.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I think I broke the game sorry.

7yp76zcxgp46.png