**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity Nightmare Reward Glitch

It seems that while playing a path in Infinity Nightmare uncollected quest I might have stumbled on a bit of a bug.

After completing a random path, i obtained the uncollected 100% explore rewards for a second time. Tried it a few more times, and continuously recieved the same 100% explore rewards. A bit nervous i is, because now i have quite the heavy stash of t2 and t5b i decided to make this post.

Who do i report this too?

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I would not do anymore ladt time people got temp bans who abused it
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Which path? Asking for a friend
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    For_Spetz wrote: »
    It seems that while playing a path in Infinity Nightmare uncollected quest I might have stumbled on a bit of a bug.

After completing a random path, i obtained the uncollected 100% explore rewards for a second time. Tried it a few more times, and continuously recieved the same 100% explore rewards. A bit nervous i is, because now i have quite the heavy stash of t2 and t5b i decided to make this post.

Who do i report this too?

You can't have "quite the heavy stash of T2 and T5B's" if you only did it a few times.... Submit a support ticket through the game. You posted this in the wrong section here as well.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Hey @For_Spetz, if you ever find a bug like this, you can report it in our Bugs and Known Issues section or by sending a direct message to a moderator here on the forums. Additionally, you can report bugs to our support team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". They can also be reached here.
This discussion has been closed.