**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool arena ticket

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Seems like many accounts can buy the ticket for 300 units but I can't see it in my account. Is it because of my vocalisation in the forum's and due to it I can't buy him from units???? Am I being punished that I have to buy the ticket now ???? Would like an answer for this

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Some of my ally mates don't have him and yet bought it
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »

if they got the red ticket they bought 3* deadpool deal previously. if they say they didn't buy the deal, they're probably lying to you, out of shame.
    if they got the gold ticket, they got it in the new gold crystal.
  • JosephtheJosephthe Posts: 1
    Seems like many accounts can buy the ticket for 300 units but I can't see it in my account. Is it because of my vocalisation in the forum's and due to it I can't buy him from units???? Am I being punished that I have to buy the ticket now ???? Would like an answer for this

I noticed this yesterday on my accounts but it seems to have been removed. Possible bug?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »

if they got the red ticket they bought 3* deadpool deal previously. if they say they didn't buy the deal, they're probably lying to you, out of shame.
    if they got the gold ticket, they got it in the new gold crystal.

Actually even I saw it in my account and I don't have 3 star Deadpool. When I went to buy it in the morning it was gone. It was a bug seems like it got removed but people did take advantage of it.
    edited June 2018
    Proof in this video, right at the 18:50 mark, from a well known streamer, no less...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnHYiliKcTo
    7thStone wrote: »
    Proof in this video, right at the 18:50 mark

I did a whole thread about it, and they just deleted it. Without saying anything.

I saw that, and was part of it.
    RichTheMan wrote: »
    MCOCNEWS has seen this!

I'd love to see a quick video addressing it, my dude. Would be good to see your opinion on it, and what Kabam should do about it.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    It doesn't seem like an issue really. They offered a ticket In the store people bought them. Kabam took the tickets out of the store bc it prob wasn't meant to be there. So no harm. When people got double rewards a few weeks ago thru alliance events people got to keep those extra rewards
    edited June 2018
    Batman05 wrote: »
    It doesn't seem like an issue really. They offered a ticket In the store people bought them. Kabam took the tickets out of the store bc it prob wasn't meant to be there. So no harm. When people got double rewards a few weeks ago thru alliance events people got to keep those extra rewards

And if people who end up winning the 4* deadpool, who shouldn't have even been in the arena, that harms everyone who actually paid for the dp bundle, because it put the cutoff higher. Definite harm.
    it's open to everyone tho if you spend or get the ticket thru units. So what your saying is your scared of compitition
    edited June 2018
    No, it says everywhere that you had to have purchased the deadpool bundle to have access to the healing factor arena. If you purchased the bundle, you could purchase additional tickets for the healing factor arena. the goldpool arena is open to everyone.
    what i'm saying is people took advantage of an exploit.
    It wasn't an exploit. It was an error in the store. People didn't creat an unfair advantage just because they bought a ticket that was for sale in the store. Buying deal in the store is not an exploit and I totally would of thought it was just a unit deal had I seen it also
    It is stated in every post, and the in-game mail, what the restrictions for that arena are. There is a 200 cutoff for the arena, and more people are in it than there should be. It really isn't hard to comprehend, at all. This allowed people to purchase something they know they shouldn't have access to, because they didn't pay to get access to it. That is an exploit of the arena.
    There isn't more people in the arena because there is an unlimited number of people who could have entered. The only thing it really means is kabam didn't get $10 but only got 300 units
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    There isn't more people in the arena because there is an unlimited number of people who could have entered. The only thing it really means is kabam didn't get $10 but only got 300 units

There are more people than WOULD have entered. Could have does not matter here as making a cash based entry requirement is a barrier to entry for some who otherwise would not have joined.

Theoretically all 7 billion people on the planet COULD have entered. So yeah..
    edited June 2018
    False, 'Batman'. People who should not be in the arena are in it.

If i say "Entrance fee to this side of my store is $13.99, and once there, you have access to buy a limited item", and someone sneaks past to get that item, they have gained access to something they were not supposed to have, and thereby taken things from the paying customers.

They haven't took anything from a paying custom bc you still have to be top 200 just entering the arena does not grant the top prize. The only thing that this has done was cost kabam the $10 to buy the deal. But kabam made 300 units. The ticket was for sale people brought it. Not unfair or an exploit
    They haven't took anything from a paying custom bc you still have to be top 200 just entering the arena does not grant the top prize. The only thing that this has done was cost kabam the $10 to buy the deal. But kabam made 300 units. The ticket was for sale people brought it. Not unfair or an exploit

Rank rewards, and if anyone who wasn't supposed to be in there wins a deadpool will all be different than if the arena was limited properly behind the paywall that was supposed to be there. You're being quite ignorant. It is simple numbers.
  • 7thStone wrote: »

I did a whole thread about it, and they just deleted it. Without saying anything.

Thanks brother, I knew someone would want to check back on it.

The thread wasn't entirely removed. It was put aside for moderators to look into. I apologize that a message didn't follow it.

The issue here was that the ticket had been available to everyone when that hadn't been the original case. The ticket was meant to be available only to those who purchased the Deadpool bundle. Once we realized that it was being seen by everyone we removed it as quickly as possible, as for those who purchased it they did so in thinking it was an item meant to be in the store. Yes, we did mention it in posts and/or messages about it being available only for those who purchase the bundle, but at times many people don't read these.

At this current moment, I don't have the precise update to give on how we're going forward with this but I will get that information and respond here accordingly to alert everyone on how we're handling this. However, please keep in mind that being constructive on the forums and following forum rules are still expected in all postings.
  • AestericsAesterics Posts: 18
    What would happen to those people who bought the tickets n not the bundle?
    Do they get to keep it? If yes, wouldn't that be unfair to people like me who bought the bundle..
    Aesterics wrote: »
    What would happen to those people who bought the tickets n not the bundle?
    Do they get to keep it? If yes, wouldn't that be unfair to people like me who bought the bundle..

But they bought the tickets fairly so why is it not fair
  • AlphaKratosAlphaKratos Posts: 18
    Besides the people who just bought the ticket and if you let them keep it then you should give everyone the chance to buy it. Give to all or to none at all except the ones who bought the bundle.
    edited June 2018
    Besides the people who just bought the ticket and if you let them keep it then you should give everyone the chance to buy it. Give to all or to none at all except the ones who bought the bundle.

If they give everyone a chance to buy the ticket for entry, they should give the people who paid for the 3* deadpool bundle a free 4* deadpool.
    Everyone has the chance to buy a ticket, legitimately, provided they pay the money to buy the deadpool bundle that is currently in the cash store. The ticket for units in the store was supposed to be behind a paywall, and a majority of players know this. Every mention of the 'bug' which allowed others to purchase it unfairly came with an explanation that they shouldn't have been allowed to in the first place. They knew what they were doing was wrong.

The thread wasn't entirely removed. It was put aside for moderators to look into. I apologize that a message didn't follow it.

The issue here was that the ticket had been available to everyone when that hadn't been the original case. The ticket was meant to be available only to those who purchased the Deadpool bundle. Once we realized that it was being seen by everyone we removed it as quickly as possible, as for those who purchased it they did so in thinking it was an item meant to be in the store. Yes, we did mention it in posts and/or messages about it being available only for those who purchase the bundle, but at times many people don't read these.

At this current moment, I don't have the precise update to give on how we're going forward with this but I will get that information and respond here accordingly to alert everyone on how we're handling this. However, please keep in mind that being constructive on the forums and following forum rules are still expected in all postings.

Thanks for the reply!

Thanks for the reply!

I'm glad kabam sees that not every one who bought the tickets In The unit stores done so knowing they wasn't suppose to be available and hopefully letting them use it rightfully so