**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weird gameplay/control issues

Recently I have had instances where my controls do not work for a few seconds here/there and results in taking hits. For example I am holding block but my character is acting like I am not touching the screen and just moves forward. Other times it is mid combo and the character stops attacking and ends up taking hits.

At first I thought It was me not holding the screen right or miscounting the combo but it's happened enough for me to question it . Alliance members have also complained of similar issues so I wanted to open up the discussion to the broader MCOC universe. Anyone else seeing issues along these lines?

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    happened to me this morning...glitchy to getting hit...
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    They have threads for iOS and Android laggy performance and nothing has yet to be done.
    What's the point of having those threads up if nothing like not even an update is given?

It's like we are doing their work for them.
    That's very unprofessional in my constructive opinion
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Sounds like the game is “working as intended”

(And yes, I have same issues)
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    Good to know it's pretty widespread and not an isolated issue for myself. An update on this type of problem would be nice for sure.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Same issue here as well. Mostly happens in AQ and AW for me.

I also have my chmps stop mid combo to throw a heavy attack when I don't hold the screen at all.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    They will fix it with a frame rate enhancement I'm sure... but it is a known issue on most devices.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I stopped finishing my combos unless i need for a sp attack, then i make sure I'm very dileberate in my last swipe for M attack before the sp.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    I stopped finishing my combos unless i need for a sp attack, then i make sure I'm very dileberate in my last swipe for M attack before the sp.

this is a good point. i feel when the AI is about to die our controls become almost non-existent. so my advice, adding off your point, is to not do a full 5 hit combo towards the end of the fight. the AI will always block, parry you and either kill you or take off major health. ALWAYS happens and it sucks the AI is tuned this much against us.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Tonight the game just refuse to do a 5 hit combo... only 4
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    At some point the screen use to glitch with me, just when I try to intercept, or dodge a special, or the enemy is just dashhing back and forward, normally I get hit because my controls don't respond and Ai does
    It happens in any mode of the game, arenas, quests AQ or AW, duels
This discussion has been closed.