**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I identify a cheater in my alliance

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Someone please help me out. I'm the leader of my alliance and just got a message from Kabam ghat someone was cheating in the alliance. We had around 500 pts taken from our battle rating! They didn't tell me who it was so I have no course of action to take. We've also only won 2 out our last 5 wars so it's not like we've been creaming people. I hate cheating and want to get rid of whoever it is. You'd think that tiny bit of info would be useful, wouldn't you? I'm stunned especially because we always bragged to ourselves that, "at least we didn't cheat". Someone please tell me if there's anything I can do about this. Thanks.

Comments

• RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    That is really unfortunate. I feel for you and I tried to get this resolved before it became a problem. Here is a link to my post I made May 2nd. At the end is the official response from Kabam. I hope you find a way to figure out who is cheating.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/66433/kabam-we-will-need-some-information-for-season-2#latest
This discussion has been closed.