**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SW only healing in Arena not in AQ OR AW

Hey guys,

Myself and other members of our Alliance noticed last week that SW was healing fine in Arena's etc. but just doesn't seem to trigger heal in AQ or AW? Her ability to trigger Buffs / Debuffs is working as you'd expect quantity wise but she just won't heal in AQ and AW?

Comments

• Hey Robbo101!

It seems like you're having some bad luck with Scarlet Witch's Regen proccing. This is the nature of her Chaos Magic!

Unless there is a node or Opponents that changes the likelihood of an ability activating, or blocking somebody from healing, there is no difference in the abilities of Champions in Arenas, vs Alliance Quests, vs any other mode.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Hey Robbo101!

It seems like you're having some bad luck with Scarlet Witch's Regen proccing. This is the nature of her Chaos Magic!

Unless there is a node or Opponents that changes the likelihood of an ability activating, or blocking somebody from healing, there is no difference in the abilities of Champions in Arenas, vs Alliance Quests, vs any other mode.

I'm not convinced this is true. I have a 4* lvl 99 Witch and she procs less in AQ and AW. I think CR is affecting her abilities, contrary to what has been reported.