**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iOS update?

DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
Come on Kabam. Let everyone know what is going on. Everyone with iPhones and iPads can't play much right now. People are having phones damaged and we can't get an update? This is the type of thing that makes the community mad. So much for better communication.

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Yep. I haven't been able to play more than 10 minutes or so before my phone and ipad start crashing from overheating.

Apparently, as stated by a mod in another thread, it's our phones, not their update. Just a really really big coincidence that we're all having it happen at the same time and right after the update.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Hmm I thought it was just me but I had the same problem and I have the newest ipad, iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X all with the most recent IOS update
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    I can’t believe anyone is discussing anything else. Grinders unite!!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Yep. I haven't been able to play more than 10 minutes or so before my phone and ipad start crashing from overheating.

Apparently, as stated by a mod in another thread, it's our phones, not their update. Just a really really big coincidence that we're all having it happen at the same time and right after the update.

Wow I didn't see that...it's just everyone with apple products... yeah it's our fault.. lmao. Cheap apple ... can't believe they are still in business making such junk.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are investigating performance issues since the 19.0 update. If you have any information to add, please reply to the existing thread here.
This discussion has been closed.