**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need an ETA on the overheating issue

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Guys seriously, the update come out 5 days ago! I haven’t been able to stay in game longer than 15 minutes since then!

You somehow managed to think it was a good idea to start another AQ run and keep war enabled during this time!

My quest energy has been sat on 70 for 5 days, because a few fights in I know my phone is gonna auto shut down or just straight up freeze and not allow me to do anything!

I’m jumping in and rushing 2-3 war fights before shutting the game down, same with AQ!

I (I know this is dumb) but for some reason I paid £20 for those 250k pym to do a rift, but I can’t even do that because my phone will die or break before I even finish it.

This is the most serious bug or error there has been in a while! What is going on? Are you even close to a fix? Why not revert to the pre 19.0 update and just bring it back when it is ready?

I know there is an open thread but nothings being said, it’s like everyone’s just having the weekend off like there isn’t an issue, even Apple stores are advising us to uninstall the game and not even risk it, these phones cost about a grand these days! That’s a month of work to some people!

Please let us know what’s going on! What steps are you taking to sort it out?

Don’t mean to rant, but it’s a serious issue, I mean what if I chanced it and my sons sat on my knee watching me open crystals, and the phone explodes? Yeah it’s highly unlikely, but overheating issues can cause that!

Comments

• Yes seriously, an ETA, at least give yourself a deadline! Be responsible!
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    Guys seriously, the update come out 5 days ago! I haven’t been able to stay in game longer than 15 minutes since then!

You somehow managed to think it was a good idea to start another AQ run and keep war enabled during this time!

My quest energy has been sat on 70 for 5 days, because a few fights in I know my phone is gonna auto shut down or just straight up freeze and not allow me to do anything!

I’m jumping in and rushing 2-3 war fights before shutting the game down, same with AQ!

I (I know this is dumb) but for some reason I paid £20 for those 250k pym to do a rift, but I can’t even do that because my phone will die or break before I even finish it.

This is the most serious bug or error there has been in a while! What is going on? Are you even close to a fix? Why not revert to the pre 19.0 update and just bring it back when it is ready?

I know there is an open thread but nothings being said, it’s like everyone’s just having the weekend off like there isn’t an issue, even Apple stores are advising us to uninstall the game and not even risk it, these phones cost about a grand these days! That’s a month of work to some people!

Please let us know what’s going on! What steps are you taking to sort it out?

Don’t mean to rant, but it’s a serious issue, I mean what if I chanced it and my sons sat on my knee watching me open crystals, and the phone explodes? Yeah it’s highly unlikely, but overheating issues can cause that!

I’m in the same boat
This discussion has been closed.