**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for the overheating issue?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
Will this be a thing?

I feel I should be compensated for heroic, master and uncollected difficulty in event quest, I shouldn’t be forced to miss out on them due to this issue. I shouldn’t have to jeopardise my phone or safety to play when after 10mins it automatically shuts down, well not even that its a spinny disk and then I have to hard shut it down.

So is this going to be done, I don’t normally do easy or normal unless burning energy, but the other 3 I’ve never missed one... so can I get the rewards compensated?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Wait until the issue is fixed that's when they will be discussing compensation
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    or uninstall and save your phone from sentrys 1000 suns power that overheats the phones!!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Our first priority is to continue to investigate and address the issue with performance. Until we have a suitable resolution, we cannot properly assess the impact it had on players in order to determine what sort of compensation would be appropriate. When we have any updates we'll be sure to share them with everyone in the announcement thread.

We understand that this situation can be frustrating and appreciate everyone's patience. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.