**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally Got Lucky with 5star pull

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
It was more than 1 year that i was waiting for Him lol
Finally got him and dupe him by awakening gem ;)

Thank You So Much @Kabam Miike

https://youtu.be/cLHFZV4C7rI

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Congrats :)
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Nice pull! Easily my favorite champ, now having a 'complete' collection of him, 2 star all the way up through 5.

I've got my 5 star Sparky at R3 at the moment, done leveling him until I can awaken him, so I'm jealous that you've already done so.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    congrats
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Rodomontade_Boi Thank you so much ;)

Short video is great for Vieewer ☺️☺️☺️
    @Ankalagonn @DrownedGod @R4GE

Thank you so much 😊😊😊😊
    @cx23433 thank you for your suggestion ;)
    Will Do my best from my next video ;)
    And also try to ignore Music effects because We have already Orginal Soundtrack in game by kabam , So i think its will be great to keep orginal Sound Effect ^_^
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Awesome pull bud big congrats
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    @IceSnow congrats man, great champs, and wicked editing skills man do u have a youtube?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Congratulations, your 4* were pretty sick as well, I want to dupe my 4* Vision AoU too 😂
    @Lifeswicked Thank you so much ☺️☺️☺️

@Mrwarren96 Yeah i have a Youtube channel But not uploading Always videos lol 😂😂😂

@The_Unknown how do you know i had 4Star stark ? 😳😳😳😝😝😝
    Wish you very good luck , you will get soon vision duplicate 😊😊😊
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    IceSnow wrote: »
    @Lifeswicked Thank you so much ☺️☺️☺️

@Mrwarren96 Yeah i have a Youtube channel But not uploading Always videos lol 😂😂😂

@The_Unknown how do you know i had 4Star stark ? 😳😳😳😝😝😝
    Wish you very good luck , you will get soon vision duplicate 😊😊😊

Hmm, I wonder how 😂
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Didnt know that Kabam Miike was in charge of the RNG. I guess Kabam is trying to save some money by assigning multiple tasks to everyone there :D
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    That is awesome I want him so bad, Yesterday I was saying in our Alliance Chatroom that if I get Sparky that is me sold on MCOC for another year, I have a 5* tech AG waiting for him for when the day arrives.
    That is awesome I want him so bad, Yesterday I was saying in our Alliance Chatroom that if I get Sparky that is me sold on MCOC for another year, I have a 5* tech AG waiting for him for when the day arrives.

Are you still didnt get him ?
    Mine already maxedout with sig 72 ☺️☺️☺️

89dbxotxky7g.png
    q4evhyfc6vaq.png

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Holy thread necro Batman.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    man that 0ne unlucky 5star pull
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    congratz, meanwhile i duped my rhino yet again today. hes dupe 120 now.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Nice pull! Easily my favorite champ, now having a 'complete' collection of him, 2 star all the way up through 5.

I've got my 5 star Sparky at R3 at the moment, done leveling him until I can awaken him, so I'm jealous that you've already done so.

He's duped and at R4 now. How quickly my Sparky grew!
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Holy thread necro Batman.

Super necro post power indeed!
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Congrats dude B)
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

89dbxotxky7g.png
    q4evhyfc6vaq.png

I still don’t have him. LOL
    Got Hyperion last night though, he was another 5* I was waiting so long for,

89dbxotxky7g.png
    q4evhyfc6vaq.png

I still don’t have him. LOL
    Got Hyperion last night though, he was another 5* I was waiting so long for,

Thats awesome ^_^ Great pull

I am still waiting for Hyperion with awekning gem 😞😞
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sweeeeett..

I'm a little jealous, but he's better in your hands cause I suck with him haha. Congrats!