**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The System Bot

We really need to talk about the system bot. When you create a new account and are in the noob global chat, the entire chat is literally the "System" spamming about "free 500 units". In writing this discussion I went to the supposed website and it went to a completely different site called "dudemobile.net" as a scam. Is this really what you want new players seeing? It makes me angry that Kabam has let this go unchecked.

Comments

• For whatever reason it won't show the picture I added but if you want to see it, just click the link although I doubt anyone wants to see it since it's all that's in the chat anyways
  • Hi,

Thanks for the report. We'll get this taken care of as soon as possible. Always make sure to also use the in-game block and reporting tools too as that is very helpful. I wouldn't recommend visiting any website that says it will give free units, as those should not be trusted.
  • I do block the systems but every day there are more and I only went to the website to to bring more information to the discussion.