**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inactive player incentive gift Discussion [Merged threads]

13»

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I was watching this last night and thought that this would definitely come up to the forum and here we are.

I think this is really unfair to players who have diligently been playing this game everyday appreciating the content that Kabam creates every month/week/day. If anyone deserves any reward it is those who actually play this game with passion and setting goals to get better to rank up that champ as soon as you get that t4cc or t5bc for some of you.

if kabam has any respect for its players/customers/users, they better come up with some sort of reward/compensation for all we have gone through (have been going through).

OR like always this thread can be ignored.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Gigeticus wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Gigeticus wrote: »
    Like I said if people have the time to photo shop rewards than they need to find other things to do in life. It's just a game

Yeah. Then move one and just this oh wehell. It just a game. And im dont Care for what peppel get ther most of Them either get trash champ

What? None of what you said makes any sense. The fact is kabam is sending these gifts to people. I sent an email to them to confirm it and they said they've sent gifts but can't tell why they're sending them.

It randoms and hoppen.
This discussion has been closed.