**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally I Did it

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
Hi Every One In A poll I made :

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/96731/can-i-do-basic-arena-with-my-current-champ#latest

I Asked The Community If I can Do Basic Arena With My Roster ( First Time ) I Always Do 3 star .

Now I will Move to 4 Star Basic I did 3.4 M For Sabertooth and Got him

00meg6jy47ui.png

I Really Love Playing Him I did Spend 500 Unit On Refresh My Top Champ Because Of My Life OutSide MCOC now I can do basic Arena I'm Very Happy

Comments

• Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Congrats homie!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Congrats homie!

Thanks
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    Nice work man. Congrats!
  • Excellent. Now go again in round 2 and awaken him. I awakened mine in Round 1.

Congrats, Sabretooth is a great champ.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Congrats...told you you can do it. Keep it up.
  • Try and start dedicating some resource to rank up your 4*s. At least try and rank some selected ones to r3 first. You’ll find a world of difference in grinding, point wise.

Each 4* r3 typically gives you 6k-7k.
    Each 4* r4 gives about 8k-9k
    Each 4* r5 gives about 11k-13k
    (Subject to mastery setup and champ sig)

So the more robust your roster is, the faster you can accumulate points, and therefore less reliant on using units to grind. It does take time, so all the best.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 543 ★★★
    Congrats man! I got mine too for 4.9M 😂 a little much but I had fun. I used an awakening gem on mine. (Mutant)
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Awesome work! 👏
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Congrats. Just keep going and dont get discouraged if you miss the cut on some until you build up some more champs.
    Excellent. Now go again in round 2 and awaken him. I awakened mine in Round 1.

Congrats, Sabretooth is a great champ.

Thanks I will do that for sure
    Congrats...told you you can do it. Keep it up.

Thanks
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Congrats. Just keep going and dont get discouraged if you miss the cut on some until you build up some more champs.

Thanks A lot
    Nice work man. Congrats!

Thanks for your support
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Also take note that maxed 3* with arena boosts tend to score more points than 4* 3/30s
    Ashburn wrote: »
    Also take note that maxed 3* with arena boosts tend to score more points than 4* 3/30s

Thank I will take that in mind
  • Hey, congrats to you !

I got sabretooth too with 3,9m points. I'll try to awake him on second round.

What was exactly the cut in round 1 ?
    Hey, congrats to you !

I got sabretooth too with 3,9m points. I'll try to awake him on second round.

What was exactly the cut in round 1 ?

3.4 M Some People Got him ( 2.8 and 3.0) M
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I put up 5.1. But i wanted to make sure i got the dupe
    edited September 2018
    Awesome work! 👏

Thanks a lot
  • Congrats and well done, @issamaf80! I'm sure your new Sabretooth will serve you well in The Contest. :)
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Congrats and well done, @issamaf80! I'm sure your new Sabretooth will serve you well in The Contest. :)

Thanks
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Damn son 18 awesomes and 12 likes. Super happy for you, have fun using him. And you should really join an alliance, unless if you quit for a specific reason

about Alliance They Kicked Me For Doing Nothing Today I Got An invite From A Silver 1 Alliance and I'm doing Really My Best And About Sabertooth A love Using Him Very Match And Thanks you Very Match Of Begin Nice To Me

• Good job! Just pulled him too out of a Premium today as a 4 star!
    Good job! Just pulled him too out of a Premium today as a 4 star!

Nice
  • Congrats! Happy to hear you're enjoying him!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Congratulations too. You prove me wrong and I gladly eat the humble pie. I admit I did not consider using units to recharge champs.
  • I was going to say you always remember your first, but then I realized I don't remember my first basic arena champ. I remember being pretty happy getting the champ, just don't remember which one it was. Either way, it gets easier over time: the more champs you win in the arena, the more points you can score in the arena. Its all about reaching those thresholds that help you progress. Good job getting to that next milestone win.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I got 4* Sabretooth form Premium Hero Crystal.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Congrats. He's great. If you can get Void and Killmonger to go with him you'll have a crazy good team. Sabertooth is fun to use and a damage machine.