**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cost Discrepancy for Enhancements (In Game vs Announcement)

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit Not sure who exactly the person to tell this to is, so I just tagged you all. In the announcement for the symbiote event this month, you guys give the costs (in strands) that each enhancement will cost. However, I am noticing some discrepancy between the announcement and what the enhancements actually cost in game. Below you can see what I am saying.

ni7h68zalem3.png

In this picture it shows "undying" costing 12 strands. In game, however, it costs 15 strands as shown below.

chiahn34bj7g.png

There are others I have noticed that also share this discrepancy in the cost, "Total Carnage" and "Unknown Enemy" being two others that you can see in this screenshot. Not sure what the real price should be, but I am hoping it is what you guys told us in the announcement.

Also while we are on the topic of enhancements, it would be really nice if in game we could see how long each of these boosts last when we tap on them to see the description. It seems unfair that we can't see this until after we use the boost (presumably).

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Would be great if we could get some clarification on this before the event quest goes live in an hour and people start buying these enhancements.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    starts humming jeopardy theme.

Theyre probably updating the announcement and not values in game.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    starts humming jeopardy theme.

Theyre probably updating the announcement and not values in game.

If they do, that would be the wrong way to do this. It makes no sense to back on what they told us. But I suppose we will see. I suspect you are probably right though.
    Actually now that I'm looking at it, it looks like the visual for the boosts are also messed up... Undying has a "+100%" symbol on it, but no where in the description of Undying does it say anything about 100%. I think that picture is probably supposed to go with the Evolution enhancement. Also Total Carnage shows some blood and +100%, but that enhancement has nothing to do with 100% of anything. I find it more likely that this visual belongs with Cut Deep.
  • edited October 2018
    Hey all,

We're looking into this right now! We know this is starting very soon and will update you all as soon as we can! Unfortunately, it won't be before the start of the event :disappointed:

For the record, I'm not saying which is correct right now, as we need to get that looked at.
    Hey all,

We're looking into this right now! We know this is starting very soon and will update you all as soon as we can! Unfortunately, it won't be before the start of the event :disappointed:

For the record, I'm not saying which is correct right now, as we need to get that looked at.

Okay. Thanks for looking into this!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m gonna cut Kabam some slack for this one. Although load times are through the roof, we should still have a really fun month with this event.
    Hey all,

Any word on the second portion of my post? Really doesn't make sense not to show us how long the enhancements last in the store. After all, that may be what makes us decide to buy or not to buy.
  • Alright, so it looks like the Forum Post was incorrect. We're going to be fixing that. I do want to point out that while some of them are going to be a little more expensive, there are also ones that are going to be much cheaper (Cut Deep, for instance, was listed at 15, but should be 10).

As for the durations, it's too late for us to add that now, but the duration is tied to the Cost as well.

Cost 10: 20 Minutes
    Cost 12: 15 Minutes
    Cost 15: 10 Minutes
    Alright, so it looks like the Forum Post was incorrect. We're going to be fixing that. I do want to point out that while some of them are going to be a little more expensive, there are also ones that are going to be much cheaper (Cut Deep, for instance, was listed at 15, but should be 10).

As for the durations, it's too late for us to add that now, but the duration is tied to the Cost as well.

Thanks for the quick answers. I guess the reason I wanted the forum post to be right was because the ones I want to get are more expensive in the game. Sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Still looking forward to testing everything out!
  • Werewrym wrote: »
    Alright, so it looks like the Forum Post was incorrect. We're going to be fixing that. I do want to point out that while some of them are going to be a little more expensive, there are also ones that are going to be much cheaper (Cut Deep, for instance, was listed at 15, but should be 10).

Thanks for the quick answers. I guess the reason I wanted the forum post to be right was because the ones I want to get are more expensive in the game. Sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Still looking forward to testing everything out!

Totally understandable, and we're sorry for posting the wrong information to begin with. The good news is that you'll be able to earn a lot of the Klyntar Strands throughout the month!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Thanks for the update! Boost duration greatly appreciated.
  • McCloud33McCloud33 Posts: 43
    Are the enhancements stackable, or like AW, can you only have one active at a time ?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    Are the enhancements stackable, or like AW, can you only have one active at a time ?

Stack all day