**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold for Klyntar strands???

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
I see all these responses saying we would also be receiving gold for selling the symbioid as well as our leftover strands being converted to gold. Just noticed today that they were gone, however I did not receive any gold. Anyone else???

Comments

• Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    You know what, they did disappear an I don't think I received anything for my strands.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Maybe they have to calculate as everyone would have different strands left? Also, they never said how much Gold each strand would be worth. I'm hoping 1000 Gold would be reasonable
  • Hey there!

To clear confusion, we converted the Strands to a 1:1 Gold ratio on Nov 8th. If you believe you didn't receive that, please contact our support team. You can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll and click 'Support'.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    1:1 yay I got an extra 12 gold
  • 1:1.... really?
    I have to grind for days to get enough battlechips for gold just to rank a 5*. Might as well have just taken them than throw us some crumbs.
  • edited November 2018
    My bad! I gave the wrong information on this one.

The strands are 100x Gold per.
    The Klyntar Katalysts are 1x Gold per.

As for the rest of the items:

1000x Gold for lvl 1 boosts
    1200x Gold for lvl 2 boosts
    1500x Gold for lvl 3 boosts

Apologies on the misinformation, gang.
  • KOSHKOSH Posts: 34
    How do I know if I got any? Why not using an in game message?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Strange ratios, but cool, I’ll take some free gold!