**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon bug and the nice small compensation

It is nice that you realize this and that you will fix it. As well
Very nice that you actually trying to give a little bit back to the players.
My concern and question now is , how about many of us that completed 100% aegon map, where are 5-7 paths. So players had to use something because of the bug every single
Fight against aegon right ?
Even let s say you use one revive per fight but if you
Multiple with 6 or 7 it is a bit different , as well if you had to quit because you could not finish him in first fight and got tougher and tougher .
So I would say the little compensation for every level could be a. Bit better
Have a nice day

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Compensation for this is meh at best. Be more generous
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I completed every difficulty and done 100% heroic and master. Super annoying they won’t provide more.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    While we appreciate it, kabam can always tend to mess up anything. Aforementioned above and being that myself and others completed uncollected and master 100% but only get the “highest” package makes no sense and lacks logic. Very basic logic.... smh

I'm on this boat
    Compensation sucks considering
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Any idea when they will be giving out the compensation? I didn't see any date on Mike' post.
  • jkcjmiji wrote: »
    Any idea when they will be giving out the compensation? I didn't see any date on Mike' post.
    I guess you will get an in game message somewhere in the following days
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    To be honest I’m just happy they’re giving compensation. Normally wouldn’t expect it for something like this
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Honestly, the fight was so brutal that if I didn't 1 shot him I quit out and ran it again. Looks like I made the right call in saving my items. You just cant defend against him once he has a combo going. He kills you in 2-3 hits through blocks.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    eh he was pretty easy with AA
  • JLABREUJLABREU Posts: 5
    I have to give it to kabam, this rewards couldn’t be any worst. That’s why I play this game less and less.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I agree that the compensation is really weak considering...
  • Where we understand the frustrations you're feeling towards this. It is important to keep in mind that Ægon is still difficult to go up against. He may not be as difficult as before, but he's still going to be challenging to face and therefore the packages given were based on the difference for the highest version of him you faced.

We're sorry that you aren't fully happy with this, but nonetheless, thank you for your feedback on it.
This discussion has been closed.