**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Profile pictures

so here is my problem, i logged into my alt to find 79 notifications in my profile, almost all of them for a new champ, problem is, my alt is level 20 with 35 total champs. Below is proof that I’m not going crazy. i didnt get all the profile pics, and all the champs in my roster but or the new over all of the profile pics, but there are a bunch of the profile pictures that cant exist as 2 star champs and i didnt sell any champs.
3r8sxtnnbvdh.png
njx6rs5t3aa5.png
0j4oqalffari.png
vjpi2kqof5sp.png

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    you guys think this data transferred from my main acc to this one? or what. thats my best guess
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @VulcanM thats exactly what it is, except if you try to select them, it wont work. its mainly just a visual annoyance
  • Hey!

@Primmer79 is correct! This is just a visual error. It can happen every so often with other things. It's like a residual of your other account lingering behind. If you close out of the app entirely and reopen it, things should go back to normal.