**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 6 Node 21 - VooDoo not converting buffs

Today, in AQ map 6 day 4, node 21, I used VooDoo (5* 5/65 sig 115) against Angela. 4 different times I used his S1 with even combo. But it converted 0 Loas or buffs. I had 3 then up to 8 loas, with varying other buffs per Angelas abilities.

I used VooDoo on prior fights, no issues converting Loas. Not sure if the bug is with the node, or VD versus Angela.

I have now had multiple issues with VD converting 100% on an even combo S1. But converting 0% on 4 even S1s is no bueno.

Game version 21.1.1
Samsung S8
Android 8.0.0
On Wifi - 50mbps download
AQ Map 6 Node 21 vs Angela

Comments

• Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Tested in duel mode. No issues, converted all Loas. Will test map 6 node 21 again tomorrow.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    It was probably a case of pretty bad RNG for it to happen on 4 even combo sp1's in a row, but it can happen due to Angela's signature ability. It reduces the chance for nullify abilities to trigger. Also, I'm not aware what buffs are on that node, but if it happens to be something like an enhanced abilities node, that would boost her sig ability even more.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Jeps Angela sig prevent it
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Angela can reduce nullifies???

I have never had an issue converting her buffs. At least most of them, to the point I didnt care or notice.

Thanks for calling that out. Will chalk up to RNGeezus.
  • Yep, her signature ability causes each Buff that is active on her to reduce the chance of Nullify effects to trigger against her. This reduction also becomes more potent the more levels she has in her signature ability.