**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Diablo is a unique and refreshing champion

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
While I’ve only fought him once today, the time I spent fighting with him was super interactive and fun. I personally like when champions utilize their special attacks in a more passive or defensive manor, having diablo dash back and regen, gain unstoppable is really cool and works really well. Here’s the thing about Diablo. He’s not overpowered, he’s not garbage, he’s the most balanced champ we have seen in a while IMO. I hope that Kabam puts more champs like this into the game! Forgot to mention he’s a Mystic champ too, we need more lol

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    It seems like an odd choice for this months champ but it looks interesting. It's good to see more mystics being introduced to the contest. We had a real dry spell.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    No worries boys. im at work :expressionless:
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    While I’ve only fought him once today, the time I spent fighting with him was super interactive and fun. I personally like when champions utilize their special attacks in a more passive or defensive manor, having diablo dash back and regen, gain unstoppable is really cool and works really well. Here’s the thing about Diablo. He’s not overpowered, he’s not garbage, he’s the most balanced champ we have seen in a while IMO. I hope that Kabam puts more champs like this into the game! Forgot to mention he’s a Mystic champ too, we need more lol

Wait for the outcrys from UC lvl saying he is too hard lol
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

“Diablo Compensation” 😂😂😂
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

LMAO!!!... Yep, brace yourself for tomorrows threads admins.

He wasn't that bad in the Trial of the Alchemist, but I'm sure there are some start with 2 bars of power and unblockable at the start of the fight nodes incoming.... *Evil laugh*
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Awesome design and fight animations
  • Diablo is indeed a unique choice. But no one cares about him and there are better characters to choose for the contest.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Diablo will be easy in UC, its the champs they leave out like the thing you need to worry about.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I agree.. Diablo is a very unique and interesting champion. I feel he will mostly be for fun on EQ and solo events... but I like weird and fun character like Venom the Duck.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Yeah things gonna chew us up n poop us out pebble style
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I agree.. Diablo is a very unique and interesting champion. I feel he will mostly be for fun on EQ and solo events... but I like weird and fun character like Venom the Duck.

You do know diablo is from marvel comics right? Not the kabam HQ bathroom?
    Jestress wrote: »
    Alchemist looks like Dr. Strange and Luigi had a baby.

Diablo is dr strange cousin lol
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Diablo will be easy in UC, its the champs they leave out like the thing you need to worry about.

The thing will be 3.1 boss
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Diablo is to complicated of a champ to understand. No one wants to read a book to grasp a champs abilities. His animations seem cheesy as well, and the artwork makes me think the guy creating the character (both the MCOC remake and the comic book original) were on all kinds of party drugs. Plenty of other options that would of been a great fit. Kalam went reaching again...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    It seems like an odd choice for this months champ but it looks interesting. It's good to see more mystics being introduced to the contest. We had a real dry spell.

Did you say dry SPELL of mystics? rrxjx2f7cbb8.jpeg
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Diablo seems to be promoting drinking and substance abuse. May want to get him into a 12 step program @Kabam Vydious 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    So Karnak is also a refreshing character then? 😂😂😂
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★

Its already started Lol... & its saddening :p:p
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Diablo is a weak champ . Probably will be forgotten in a few months . 16 potions for whole quest? Thats too low to use on offence
  • 98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    I agree! Good Fight!