**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fail automatically login to Kabam Account on startup

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ever since I upgraded my device from a Samsung Galaxy s7 to an s9, I started to get this strange issue. Everytime I open the game my "Google Play Games" Tag "AcuTarA2" (that is registered to the same email as my kabam account) pop up and then I'm welcomed to a blank lvl 1 account: ey76it1ylk84.jpg
Then I go to login options and proceed to login (only click) with my kabam account, but then:
s9xvk4j5c1qq.jpg
It says my kabam account is already linked, so I click "login" and after a short loading screen I finally arrive at my account.
uzidvyefjxng.jpg

Do you know what may be causing this? It happens everytime I open the game. Anyone suffering from the same inconvenience?
Please help, I've been doing this for 2 years everytime I reopen the game

Comments

• Hi there -

I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues! The best way for us to get you help on this is by having you reach out to our Support Team. You can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.
This discussion has been closed.