**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Sp Controls

I want to ask that our controls gone reverse on Emma sp. But I play much time with Emma in arena here I didn't need to swipe forward for evade. Here Emma sp will evade by swapping backwards. On the other hand in EQ and AW we have to go forward for evade. Why??? You should keep reverse control on arena also. Thanks

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★
    Sohaibb wrote: »
    I want to ask that our controls gone reverse on Emma sp. But I play much time with Emma in arena here I didn't need to swipe forward for evade. Here Emma sp will evade by swapping backwards. On the other hand in EQ and AW we have to go forward for evade. Why??? You should keep reverse control on arena also. Thanks

She need the dups.
  • edited January 2019
    Gamer wrote: »

She need the dups.

Yep, she only reverses her opponent's controls when she uses her special attacks if she is Awakened.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Gamer wrote: »

She need the dups.

Yep, she only reverses her opponent's controls when she uses her special attacks if she is Awakened.

So basically Emma is best for offense and defense when duped especially defense, however, Emma frost is still an awesome champ and nice addition to anybody's roster even without the dupe. Without the dupe Emma can still be used as an attacker and remains one of the best champs in the game that was very well made by kabam and is a nice counter to many champs
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've seen her get kills without the dupe.
    People are so used to the inverted controls it throws them off when she doesn't have them
  • SohaibbSohaibb Posts: 33
    Thanks all for giving such info I was unknown to this