**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Odd

Skill and cosmic catalyct required? Abit strange

ykg8fxygqagr.jpg

Comments

• That is correct! Karnak is a rare champ that requires the use of both to level him up. :)
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    So who are the rare champs?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Literally only karnak at this point. Unless Thing is different, I don’t have him. But as far as I know, only karnak
    Shouldnt rare champions be usefull, karnak sp1 is useless and u can bait out his true strike hence why i will never rank 3 him let alone 4
    Whats so good a about him that hes earned the 'rare' title
    Arnt rare champions meant to be super good
    I got karnak from 10,000 5* shard crystal and was gutted
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    My guess is they were about to implement something around the time he was released and then they just did nothing with it. Maybe trying out a dual class system or dual class ranking but they pulled out.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Donkilla wrote: »
    Arnt rare champions meant to be super good

No. He also is not rare.
    He is just the only champion in the game that asks 2x different class catalysts to rank up. That's only it.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Well by rare I think they mean it's rare to see people actually want to rank him up.
    They could off given him something like a few decent buffs or something to make him good? A useless champ who requires 2 different class should be good in my eyes
  • IsItthough wrote: »
    Well by rare I think they mean it's rare to see people actually want to rank him up.

By 'rare', it was meant as being a champion who required two different type catalysts.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    They could off given him something like a few decent buffs or something to make him good? A useless champ who requires 2 different class should be good in my eyes

Hes not useless. Especially if hes the only true strike champ you have. And he does have pretty decent debuff resistance.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious how come the Karnak thing wasn't done to Thor Rags and other "questionable" class champs?
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Hes not useless. Especially if hes the only true strike champ you have. And he does have pretty decent debuff resistance.

I do have a 5* rank 3 will be rank 4 very soon killmonger!!
This discussion has been closed.