**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
I’m working on doing 100% act 5.2, the final chapter of act 5 I have to 100%. So I’m honestly not very very worried about the collector, I have a lot of counter champs, stark, corvus, blade, DD, gwenpool. I’m more worried about 5.2.4. Any tips for it? I remeber 5.2.4 being pure torture when I did my first completion months ago so I’m looking for 100% advice :/

Comments

• Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Strategy and Tips section so that you can have an easier time getting responses. If you'd like, you could also list any other Champions you have in your roster that you might be willing to bring into the quest. There are some pretty creative players here on the forums who could point out some other champ who might be useful in the quest that you may not have been expecting.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I seem to remember this quest was an excellent one to use sabertooth with the kilmonger synergy. It prevents your opponent from regening from masochism which seems to be at least a little bit helpful. Good luck. 5.2.4 is hands down one of the hardest quest at least it was for me.