**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM- Time to rework your freaking RNG

2»

Comments

• LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited February 2019
    looks like I am due for an Iron Patriot :)

8um1vw6klg8t.jpg

• Last time I checked RNG meant Random Numbers Generator. So yes I know what it means.
    Next

"Random number generator" is what RNG stands for as an acronym. It isn't what RNG means. To know what RNG means is to have a proper definition of what "random" means in a setting of a computer system that uses an RNG.

For example, lots of people say "computers can't generate real random numbers." These people do not generally know what RNG means. Also the people who say the RNG is broken because they can simply tell, without collecting data or performing a genuine statistical analysis, also do not know what RNG actually means. A true RNG is guaranteed to produce results that appear to be suspicious to superficial human observation. It is actually almost mandatory.
  • OP, we're really sorry you haven't been happy with recent pulls from Crystals. We definitely understand that this can be frustrating and disappointing, however, there are always chances to pull something better in the future. There are many crystals in our game with many chances at outcomes. You may have not had luck here, but the next one could deem itself better.
This discussion has been closed.