**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skrull Invasion

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
So recently I saw a lot of people with Skrulls as there profile pic (on the forums). I went to change my profile pic, but I couldn't find the skrull picture. Are people transforming into their true form (skrulls)? Is this a bug or is this a feature?
Anything helps.
Thanks

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Interesting. Even some Kabam employees are, and @Seatin is too. Who knew a popular YouTuber was a skrull this whole time!
    Maybe we are extremely lucky to not be a skrull or super salty that we aren't a skurll
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Hey uhhhh Imperial Superior Skrulls or whatever ya want to be called. Can we like, wait about 20 mins to start fighting? I just made some Pizza Rolls and they aren’t very good cold. I know you guys are like “gonna wipe ya out” but I killed the first person on earth and have been doing it way longer and tbh I just wanna eat my pizza rolls. K thx.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Lol, this should be a fun development through out the Month
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    im not a skurls either
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    $20 says @Kabam Wolf was a Skrull, his Archangel comment was pure Skrulls obfuscation
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I’ve been skrullin’ since 99
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Miike has just been buttering us up! He’s a skrull!!! Everyone RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I'm not a skrull but here's a piece of advice. Don't trust edited comments, they could be skrulls.
    Yeet ive been a skrull this whole time!
  • Oh no... We need Captain Marvel!!!
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    Join the force! :smiley: