**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick Fury Bug

His charges are expiring when he has a fury which shouldn’t happen.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Yes...he is bugged. Charges fall off when they aren't supposed to.
  • Slanderous12Slanderous12 Posts: 21
    His Tactical Advantage Charges should not expire when he has a Fury Buff, but after yesterday's update they do expire.
  • Hey there, would you be able to tell us what quest you were in when this happened, or if you happen to have any video of it happening? Would you also confirm where the Fury Buffs came from that were active at this time?
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103

Hey there, would you be able to tell us what quest you were in when this happened, or if you happen to have any video of it happening? Would you also confirm where the Fury Buffs came from that were active at this time?

It was in 4.3.6 with the venom boss. I had the furies fury buff active at the time.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    just tested; can confirm this bug
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hey there, would you be able to tell us what quest you were in when this happened, or if you happen to have any video of it happening? Would you also confirm where the Fury Buffs came from that were active at this time?

@Kabam Zibiit I can confirm this is happening in every game mode with him maybe not aw though
  • xSAGSxxSAGSx Posts: 5
    @Kabam Zibiit I just recorded this for you. You can clearly see charges falling off even when NF has furies up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31OnRQzSgRA&feature=share

@Kabam Zibiit I just recorded this for you. You can clearly see charges falling off even when NF has furies up:

https://youtu.be/31OnRQzSgRA

The comparison here is before the update. The charges do not fall off when an active fury buff is on NF:

https://youtu.be/bnNZ0ibtX9w
  • Hey there, thanks for getting back to us with the extra information and video. Passing this along to the rest of the team.
    @Kabam Zibiit Will this be added to the Known Issues thread?