**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NC can't be switched like before.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
We need clarity if you have "fixed" NC (like u "fixed" Drax and AA) to be working as intended or if this is a bug.

This makes serious reconsideration of NC as a defender and other uses, so WE NEED A CLEAR ANSWER.

WAS THIS INTENTIONAL OR IS IT BUGGED?

Gracias.

Comments

• mad410mad410 Posts: 39
    It was a bug on the AI behavior. It was a fix
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    mad410 said:

It was a bug on the AI behavior. It was a fix

It stil work but it harder to do. Now.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I'd like a mod's answer to this.
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27
    This issue has happened to me also. Amongst many other issues this new release contains. Playing on latest iOS iPhone XS.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I just found out this fact literally seconds ago haha. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
  • mad410mad410 Posts: 39
    edited April 2019
    It lasted a long time, guess it will still work properly but with AQ MB as long as it still has defencive behavior
    I’m using it stil. Don’t works in dueling
    It's not fair because some of us still have to deal with the **** in content like ACT 6 or Variant. If it's been changed, we should be compensated accordingly.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    mydnight said:

mods have already commented on it here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/791573

I'm not sure, but I'll ask about it. From the sounds of this, it was a very obvious bug if you could freeze the AI in one spot. That would not have been an intentional mechanic.

mydnight said:

It's not fair because some of us still have to deal with the **** in content like ACT 6 or Variant. If it's been changed, we should be compensated accordingly.

It is not fair that they removed a clear bug that was exploited heavily? Why should you be compensated because you cannot exploit a bug anymore?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Fought NC in Arena. Switched. Android user.
    Others exploited the bug to finish content and now we cannot. How is this fair?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Lormif said:

mydnight said:

I'm not sure, but I'll ask about it. From the sounds of this, it was a very obvious bug if you could freeze the AI in one spot. That would not have been an intentional mechanic.

mydnight said:

It is not fair that they removed a clear bug that was exploited heavily? Why should you be compensated because you cannot exploit a bug anymore?
    Mike misunderstands what they are talking about, its not making the AI FREEZE, its making them block until you move
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    mydnight said:

its not a bug, everyone is just describing it wrong by saying freeze, so Mike doesn't understand what it even is, he thinks we making AI freeze so we can attack, when all it is making the AI block until you move
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

mydnight said:

its not a bug, everything is just describing it wrong by saying freeze so Mike doesnt understand what even is, he thinks we making AI freeze so we can attack, when all it is making the AI block until you move
    Making the AI stand still for while without using a stun effect is freezing the AI
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Yea this should have been taken away a long time ago.
    It stil not a freezings.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

mydnight said:

mydnight said:

Mike misunderstands what they are talking about, its not making the AI FREEZE, its making them block until you move
    It is a "freezing". When they say freeze they dont mean no animation, they mean the character stands still in block position, the AI froze as it is not doing anything except that action. This is a bug. Mike Understand that this is not him freezing so that someone could attack, there has been no post by him to indicate that is what he things.

mydnight said:

You had the same amount of time to exploit the bug as everyone else, that is what makes it fair, not that people exploiting a bug needs to be "fair"
  • mydnight said:

its not a bug, everyone is just describing it wrong by saying freeze, so Mike doesn't understand what it even is, he thinks we making AI freeze so we can attack, when all it is making the AI block until you move

No, I understand what you mean, but you are still able to make the AI stop in spot and block for no reason when they are in no danger of being hit. I am still not sure if this was an intentional fix or not, but I don't think that interaction was ever intentional.

Let's keep these conversations in one thread.
This discussion has been closed.