**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ban global chat

I request please ban global chat people use use vulgar and sex words in chat and they also target countries and religious.

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    edited April 2019

I request please ban global chat people use use vulgar and sex words in chat and they also target countries and religious.

You can block them still complaining lol.Most people use global for help and to find member for alliance.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I would like to be able to switch to another chat channel.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Or... you know... turn off the channel.
  • Hey there, if you see anyone doing anything inappropriate in chat, you can report them by clicking on their profile picture and then hitting the "Report User" button.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    No that would be sad, anyone played clash of clans? There was global chat in there it got banned and just completely removed now its a boring game, it's harder to find calls and just talk and unwind. Also I play injustice 2 mobile there's chat in there but it's just bots who keep sending links, to fake websites of the game. Mcoc is good and I congratulate the kabam team. That you have chat, friend requests, also how would you find incursion partners then or ask for advice. Yes and it's great that there's a report and block button, no need for ban global if you want it banned there's a solution ban it yourself for u. By disabling global chat .
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Hey there, if you see anyone doing anything inappropriate in chat, you can report them by clicking on their profile picture and then hitting the "Report User" button.

I’ve reported one guy about a zillion times coz he scammed me for a GGC. Nothing happened to him, and legend has it he’s still scamming people
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48

Hey there, if you see anyone doing anything inappropriate in chat, you can report them by clicking on their profile picture and then hitting the "Report User" button.

I’ve reported one guy about a zillion times coz he scammed me for a GGC. Nothing happened to him, and legend has it he’s still scamming people
    Sadly that's the risk you take gifting with random people on global, only do it eith friends or alliance members
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260

Block him then
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76

Block him then
    What's blocking a scammer gonna do? Make them stop scamming?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    What is with the necro?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Just ban global chat yourself,..by going into settings and tuning it out by turning it off.