**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No old champ upgrades with last 2 updates

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Well, the meta always plays a factor. The internal data does as well. There are some we consider low, but are not that low in the scoring. I think a couple each quarter would be reasonable to revisit.
    I agree with Magneto, on the basis that both versions are so close.

That’s kind of the point. No one should expect Colossus or HB or IP to be the best champ in game. But there are fairly simple ways to improve them so they might find situational use, whether via synergy or enhancement tweaks.

Dr. Zola
  • Hey guys, we're always working to make improvements to the game and after reviewing everyone's feedback, we realized there were some Champions who weren't living up to your expectations. As such, we decided that some changes needed to made to existing Champions, both to increase their effectiveness and to keep them exciting to use.

At the moment we're spending a vast amount of time trying to resolve any reported bugs and performance issues. As part of that process, we've decided to auto-open some old Crystals you may have in your Inventory to reduce the strain on our servers. If you missed the announcement about that, you can read it HERE.

Although we aren't responding to every bug report or complaint of lag that's posted in these Forums, we do see your feedback. We're carrying out a significant amount of testing on a wide range of devices to reproduce those issues for ourselves in an effort to identify the causes and develop appropriate solutions as quickly as possible.

With that being said, there are players who don't experience any lag or performance issues. Those same players relish new content being released each month which brings new Quests and Champions to The Contest. As a result, a lot of our time is also spent coming up with ideas for new Champions and Quests, developing those, and getting them ready for implementation in the next update.

However, I want to reassure you that even though we've been really busy lately with these other things, making improvements to existing Champions is not something we plan to stop doing. We want to make you all as happy as possible and ensure that you continue to enjoy playing the game. We realize that updating existing Champions can help to keep The Contest an exciting place, and we plan to continue reviewing your feedback and making changes in the future.

Unfortunately, I can't make any promises about which Champions will be updated next. However, we do review THIS discussion when we're looking for inspiration. If you haven't already, I recommend taking a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in that discussion.
This discussion has been closed.