**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Killmonger 2019

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
I pulled this boy as a 5* today, but I dunno if he is still good champion. You know, some time has passed sunce he was released...

What is your opinion guys ?

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I love him. He has a lot of tools.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    The Indestructible charges are super valuable. It helps you to take on enemy's SP3 limitlessly.
    The True Strike passive effect and Counterpunch charge are also vital that make him a valuable champion. He has the versatility.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    He’s still relevant, has great synergies and plenty of utility. His true strike is still one of (if not the best) out there and once you learn how to play him right he can be used in most situations, tanks specials with his sp2, mauls stun immune nodes with his SP1 and has a very heavy bleed for long fights with his sp3! Great dusa boss killer and a Great defender on the right node also, not the best going around but he has plenty of uses!
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Also gains a ton of power if you happen to get hit with a bleed. He basically starts with a bar if you run suicides.

He was arguably my MVP for Variant #1 chapter 1.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys for commenting, I'll rank him up ASAP.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Man you lucky son of a gun I really want him
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Very reliable. Good champ. I use mine when I see Medusa on immunity mini boss. I pair him with winter soldier.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Got lucky. My first 4 6* were duds and then 6* #5....killmonger. He’s one of my favorites to play with and has awesome synergies
  • Options
    Congrats, he's one of my favorite Champs! There's been some pretty good advice already. I'd also add to be patient while learning the timing to activate his True Strike. The Counterpunch charges from his SP1 can let you stay safe while you learn the timings for when to go in after different special attacks and can allow you to hit at the right time on special attacks you wouldn't normally think you could punish.

Against plenty of shorter specials, you could just dex the whole thing and then swing in after or block the whole attack and use Counterpunch to recover and hit back quickly. For really long special attacks, if you just block the whole thing, the Unstoppable from the charges could be gone before the attack finishes. In these cases, if you want the True Strike, you may want to use Counterpunch for some of the attack and dexterity to evade other parts so that you can still be Unstoppable at the end of their special attack.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i'd recommend you to bring Void with him, to abuse his synergy: if you have suicide masteries KM can gain 15/30% of power and then have a chance to purify the debuff(s), restoring 4% of life in the process, all at the start of the match... chances are low (35%), but still an usable synergy (and void gets a very good buff too) :)