**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should Kabam take a break from creating new content for a month to address all of the bugs in game?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I think a month off from creating new champs, a new EQ and potentially another new event would take the pressure off the developers so they can fully devote their time to fixing bugs that have plagued MCOC for too long. Vote and comment below!

Should Kabam take a break from creating new content for a month to address all of the bugs in game? 118 votes

yes; there are too many bugs to fully enjoy the game. I'm fine with losing out on a months worth of rewards if it means most if not all of the bugs will be fixed.
73%
lm2Lazyboy89KaZichaoTimone147HotCarlosPoolbuuBENJI830ForwardMurderous_munchiesAcehole77Anon1igotgame1075Gregdagr8BrandonmballouMqc19NoıreemngaidenCropDusterGreifmaster911 87 votes
no; bugs are annoying but its not worth losing out on such great rewards every month. Bring on the new content!
26%
ShrimkinsBrainimpacterFrostyKALIZOCrazy_dizzle702kfd2010Lvernon15OrcDovahkiinRbk19Spurgeon14PeterQuillToxicBladeStarKillerVIIJohn757DarthPhalRedEightZJoePBruhahaaNick1109Denslo500 31 votes

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    no; bugs are annoying but its not worth losing out on such great rewards every month. Bring on the new content!
    Kabam will just come in here and say the teams used to create new content are completely different from the bug squashers.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

Kabam will just come in here and say the teams used to create new content are completely different from the bug squashers.

That and the content is created far in advance.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    edited May 2019
    yes; there are too many bugs to fully enjoy the game. I'm fine with losing out on a months worth of rewards if it means most if not all of the bugs will be fixed.
    Shrimkins said:

What bug squashers? You mean the god-tier champ silent nerfers?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    These threads always pop up here, but it wont happen. The people that are in charge or creating content arent the same as the ones that fix the bugs
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    let's keep this civil everyone. I think this is an important poll to hear what people are feeling about this issue, so I don't want this getting taken down.
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155

These threads always pop up here, but it wont happen. The people that are in charge or creating content arent the same as the ones that fix the bugs

I'm not so sure. If there are two teams, they MUST work in lockstep with eachother, otherwise, the game would be in absolute shambles. Even worse than anything we have already experienced.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hmm I'd say yes but this month was so low on new content and more or less 50% longer then a normal event quest I hope they used this time improving the performance with the next update...

With this disappointing month we already lost enough rewards and Kabam won time hopefully they used it and if not... Good bye mcoc for good

low on content? this month has seen more content thank most, so much they extended it. That extension is what makes it feel so slow and low though.
    Daphboy said:

Shrimkins said:

Maybe if the two teams worked together a little more the content creators wouldn’t create so much content with unforeseen repercussions? Is it not that simple? Maybe I’m being a jerk😅
    It is not that simple, even 2 teams of a hundred people each would not be able to find all the bugs, there is just not enough time

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I feel like if they started fixing bugs without any new content, then the community would start complaining about no new content, it’s just what we do.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Is it really time for this question again?
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    While this would be a very clever idea, its simply not realistic on kabams behalf to do this, they want to make money so they care less about the bugs and more about making new content and new champs.
This discussion has been closed.