**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is there likely to be a Summoner Level increase soon?

I think with Act 6 Chapter 2 just weeks away, that it would be an excellent idea to surprise us all and announce Level 70. You could even do this during Summoner Appreciation Week.

Thoughts on this please guys.

Would you be happy with a Level increase in the near future?

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    It would be awesome to have, but I doubt they would surprise us. That's the type of thing they'd do an announcement for.
  • At the moment we do not have plans to up the Summoner Level cap, but we appreciate the feedback and interest in seeing this as a possible change in the future to The Contest.
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    Sure would be nice. 5 and 6 stars are easier to get. The rank up items are easier but still takes a good long while to build a team of Champs somewhat close to the level of competition available in the new content. We now have levels with entire paths full of boss strength defenders. New nodes. New champs. But are stuck at the same level and same choices of summoner abilities as we had when I began playing 4 years ago. Yes it's time have the availibilty to upgrade the summoner. Rank 5 5stars and rank 2 6stars are not easy to earn and can still only take one or two combos from the new contents defenders. Even with top level attackers a string of perfe t fights has to be maintained to progress and to me that is not a fight.