**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost gets damage from hitting Namor

TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 802 ★★★
I'm doing EQ, currently at Namor's fight. I let Namor hit into Ghost's phasing once or twice then I hit him back, but her first hit (guaranteed crit) somehow triggers his sig ability and take some damage back on her.
I saw a couple of fights on Youtube using Ghost against him but she didn't take any dmg back when attacking him after letting him hit into phasing.
Can someome clear me on this? Many thanks.

Comments

• ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Ghost is taking damage back from the first hit landed out of phase. Is this intended?
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Namor's awakened ability should not be sending damage back at Ghost. Her crit damage is not damage Namor receives from attacking. Please fix this, it's annoying AF.
  • @Kabam Miike any clarification if this is working as intended? Many people are having this same issue. If this is working as intended will intercepting with any character cause damage?
    This is the third thread about this issue.

Ghost should NOT be taking damage from Namor's armor. The game is currently interpreting Ghost's phasing intercepts akin to thorns and it's a bug.
  • Hey there, would anyone happen to have any video of what they're seeing?
    I'll get upload one soon
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I think the issue comes from the game interpreting ghosts Intercept as intercepting an attack at the moment it hits. It shouldn’t, otherwise every intercept should really do this
  • dammerrrrrdammerrrrr Posts: 7
    I too having the same problem.my ghost taking damage while hitting namor.
    Iam thinking this is happening to (android users).is their any iOS user who having the same problem
  • dammerrrrrdammerrrrr Posts: 7
    edited June 2019
    In EQ my ghost taking damage while intercepting Namor,I want know why this is happening to ghost.
    If namor signature ability is actives while intercepting than it should effect all champions ,why it is effecting only ghost
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I’m curious to know as well
  • Bug ?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    From my playing it’s exactly 3.18x her damage reflected back to her. So a regular 12k crit will kill her instantly
  • Tanrı_Kut_TanyuTanrı_Kut_Tanyu Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    It should not be like this
    edited June 2019
  • Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know we've passed this along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    ghost “bugged” and corv nerfed, this updates great success
    I phased and then intercepted his medium attack dash without letting him miss an attack and there was no damage to ghost.

I then let him miss once and didn’t counter out of the phase. Instead I waited 3+ seconds and then attacked him without phasing again and took damage.

The cause of the damage is the miss. Since when is a missed attack considered damage? Missing an attack does not damage the attacker.

The game is considering a missed hit as damage and storing it. And when ghost hits after that miss, it’s reflecting it back to her.

This is for the mods. No one else can read this message because my posts are not public but still trying to help clarify the issue.

Hey there, would anyone happen to have any video of what they're seeing?

Send me some energy refills and I'll go make one for you.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Something was changed from when EQ was released to now. Yesterday you could use Ghost and not take damage. This can easily be seen by watching Lagacy69 UC initial clear video. He has Hood synergy takes zero damage back. I just ran same Synergy a minute ago and Ghost is taking damage now. Yesterday when I ran UC I used Ghost with zero damage back and wasn’t even using Hood synergy. Something was changed on your end.
    I've got the full fight recording if you need it. Can't upload it here though. It's too large
    As a side note, I also think void is bugged as well. Namor seems to be reflecting the debuff tick damage taken at the moment he dashes in. Screenshots are attached.

• Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    I have the same issue. I also posted this as a question on some YouTuber's videos where they did not have this issue (like Lagacy) and they had no idea. I ended up having to parry with ghost instead of phase intercepting and then damage would not be reflected. Took me some pots to figure this out though. I sincerely hope that some compensation will be provided to those affected by this bug.
  • RejectzRejectz Posts: 5
    edited June 2019

This bug hasn’t been fixed. This only happens when her phase is active and you phase intercept. The way I counter this is by blocking or waiting for my phase to run out and then hit him. That’s the only way she will not take any damage back. I’m confused if this was intended or not.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It dos it with spaky to
  • Hey there everyone, the team took a look into this and we will be implementing a change to Namor's signature ability later today. You can find more information here. We'll be shortening the timing window of Namor's Signature ability to bring it more in line with his attack animations. This will make it easier to punish Namor without having your attack damage reflected. However, it will still be risky to attack him during a Combo, since the time between strikes is still very short. This will mostly be helping with attacking him the final hits of his combo and will be most beneficial to Champions that cause opponents to Miss.