**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Crystals have not been updated to their Season 6 versions

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
I just want to know... why are we still getting the Season 5 Map Crystals? You said you were updating the rewards from the crystals, but we're still getting the old crystals and the rewards are still the same drops.

(thanks to Prof Hoff for making this video; I can't get on MCOC at the moment so his video was the only place where I could find a picture showing the issue at the moment)

I would personally like to recommend that, if you guys at Kabam give us compensation for this, that it is that you give us the Season 6 crystals AS WELL AS letting us keep the season 5 crystals from this week. I personally feel like that is a VERY reasonable compensation. No need to straight up give us an extra whole week of AQ rewards. Just give us season 6 variants of the season 5 map crystals we got this week for AQ.

Comments

• Blev19Blev19 Posts: 24
    So.. we deal with all the extra bs that comes with the new AQ season, just to get last seasons rewards?... tell us again why we should spend anything on your game when you're not gonna do something as small as updating the Crystals in return. Clearly its not being put back into the game to fix the brokenness 😂 garbage
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    I and the rest of my alliance received last season AQ rewards. Was this intended or is there some sort of misunderstanding?
    (I forgot to take a picture to post, but I know others received the same as well and YouTubers have already spoken about this issue, so I know it is not just me and my alliance)

Thank you in advance
  • The AQ Map crystals haven't changed yet. The rank rewards have. I heard the Map Crystals will be updated soon. Just hasn't happened yet.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian

Maps 4/5/6 did not have any changes to them, so I wonder if they will still be lumped together with existing Season-5 crystals for those maps. Think my Map-4 crystals today just got added to the pile I still had from last season.

So since the contents of Maps 4/5/6 have not changed for this new Season, why would they need to give us double the rewards as compensation ?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Maps 4/5/6 did not have any changes to them, so I wonder if they will still be lumped together with existing Season-5 crystals for those maps. Think my Map-4 crystals today just got added to the pile I still had from last season.

So since the contents of Maps 4/5/6 have not changed for this new Season, why would they need to give us double the rewards as compensation ?

that's... actually a very good point... yeah I must have misread something in the announcement.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Sorry for the confusion here. The Alliance Quest crystals haven't been updated yet so they still have the old name. We are working to get the name updated to be more clear.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Sorry for the confusion here. The Alliance Quest crystals haven't been updated yet so they still have the old name. We are working to get the name updated to be more clear.

Thanks!
    One last thing I want to make sure about... are the map crystals getting new rewards or are they going to stay the same as last season? I'm fine either way; just not sure whether they are or not because I don't think the announcement post specified either way...
  • ShrodinbergShrodinberg Posts: 10
    Map cristals have been updated , so we can now see the reel,
    But why there isn' t any fully formed t4b or t4cc in that reel ?
    Did anyone pulled one anyway ?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    So if we opened the old ones are the rewards different than they should be?