**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed calendar again?

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★

This happened with the summoner appreciation one and i don't see anyone pointing it out but these are my main and secondary profiles and my cavalier one doesn't have the sinister labs calendar. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Did you log into one account and collect the calendar. Then install the update before logging into your 2nd acct? If so, its working as intended as the calendar only resets once a day. Always update early before a new calendar drops.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Or only 1 hand looking buff
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I have a level 9 account and Sinister Labs calendar is not showing.
    Must it be at level 10 or higher?

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★

I'm level 44 and conquerer no sinister labs over here..
    edited August 2019
    Vatris said:

Did you update the app before the calendar was reset?
    I did it and it was showing on my main account. Then I login to this level 9 account (after the main account) and don't see it.

Off-topic: The 1500 5-Star shard is a surprise.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★

Vatris said:

I did it and it was showing on my main account. Then I login to this level 9 account (after the main account) and don't see it.

What level is your main?
    Vatris said:

Vatris said:

What level is your main?
    Level 60.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    I am altough at Level 60 and do not have the Calendar. Running iOS!
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Yeah mines is missing too, seems like it might be like when summoner appreciation came out. Is there grace days on this one?
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    No i used the same device for both accounts
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I just downloaded the update and there was still no sinister labs calendar
  • JheMac98JheMac98 Posts: 8
    If the you have updated your app after the Calendar resets on August 6, 2019 at 17:00 PDT, your Sinister Calendar will show up on the next reset.

I have 2 accounts and using different devices. The other one was updated when the update was released and the other one was not. To this from happening, always make sure that you have updated your app as soon as the update is release and don't want for the calendar to reset.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    JheMac98 said:

If the you have updated your app after the Calendar resets on August 6, 2019 at 17:00 PDT, your Sinister Calendar will show up on the next reset.

I have 2 accounts and using different devices. The other one was updated when the update was released and the other one was not. To this from happening, always make sure that you have updated your app as soon as the update is release and don't want for the calendar to reset.

I used the same device for both profiles. They were both updated at the same time so no, this is incorrect.
    Still need an answer for this, w/ the 5 star shards at the end will we miss a day, or will the calendar start late so it’s not delayed?
  • Hey everyone -

For those of you still having a delayed calendar, can we get you to confirm your in-game usernames for us please? Thank you in advance!
  • nvm9nvm9 Posts: 14

Hey everyone -

For those of you still having a delayed calendar, can we get you to confirm your in-game usernames for us please? Thank you in advance!

In-game username : nvm9

• HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    IGN: Hobospy
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Ign: Abtacha
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    IGN : Hit me Twice
  • merc2212merc2212 Posts: 11
    IGN: merc2212
  • IGN: andreebee
  • Thanks, everyone!

Give it a bit. It looks like things are running find and y'all should still be getting this accordingly. If you don't see them by end of day tomorrow, let us know!
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146

Sinister labs is in special quests? Maybe thats why we couldnt find it and it would make better sense to put it in the event quest tab?
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84

Hey everyone -

My username is Chrome and it's not showing for me as well, the calender.
    Nor is the Randomizer Event(don't know what it's called).
    My IGN is lazulixx and yeah mine popped up today but it’s saying i won’t get the the 250 shards on the last day. Anyways to fix this? Haven’t missed any days, but the delay seems to have taken a day off
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42

Thanks, everyone!

Give it a bit. It looks like things are running find and y'all should still be getting this accordingly. If you don't see them by end of day tomorrow, let us know!

Calendar showed up but I'm going to lose out of 250 5* shards. Is there anyway to add a grace day?
    Thanks
    IGN: The Stig
This discussion has been closed.