**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SAD REALITY on 24.1

THE MORE CONTENT AVAILABLE IN THE GAME, THE HIGHER THE MEMORY IT REQUIRES IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE GAME. 24.1 in S9+ (latest OS) has observed a noticeable lag with fights (Uncl July Event Quest and AQ Sub-boss fight). These lag are not seen in my phone while at 24.0 version.

Can we get the option to remove completed quests (story or act) or hide/disable it from our so our phone won't download/upload/process unnecessary data which I think causes the lag, not until we want it back in our environment?

Dashing forward and backward has a split second delay. On this experience, I was using SS, GP, & Medusa, so far.

Comments

• Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    edited August 2019
    The entire game content isn't downloaded on your phone. If it was, you wouldn't need an internet connection, and we wouldn't get those loading screens that often fail before every map or fight.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    For reporting performance issues, please reply using the templates in the dedicated performance threads at the top of the bugs and known issues section. This will help us gather more information about what is happening. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.