**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MY unit problem

So i spent money on my game to get units and a week later they were refunded and it showed -499 and i played for two days and got to -200 and the next day it went to -999 and now every time i get units the number of them never move and i don't wanna quit the game and i don't wanna spend more money to not receive anything plz help

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So i spent money on my game to get units and a week later they were refunded and it showed -499 and i played for two days and got to -200 and the next day it went to -999 and now every time i get units the number of them never move and i don't wanna quit the game and i don't wanna spend more money to not receive anything plz help

You should read the policy on how refunds work

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/145848/policy-change-for-refunds#latest

If you had a refund issued then you will have a negative balance and have to purchase the offer in the unit store to bring it correct before you can use units again.
  • So don’t request a refund of in-game currency. It is not a product like you buy in the store that can be returned.

People evidently buy a unit pack, spend it on something like buying a hero crystal. Then when they get some hero like Rocket out of the crystal they ask for a refund. Well, they are trying to UNDO the Random outcome. Like returning a lottery ticket to the store because it wasn’t a winner. Sorry.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    For any account or purchasing related questions please contact Support using the in-game link.
This discussion has been closed.