**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't See Dungeon Invites

AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Having problems when reading a dungeons ingame message again. Is been 4 dungeons seasons that I'm not being able to open the message invite. Mention this here numerous time @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can ya'll look in to this
App freezes and have to restart app to be able to play again.
Samsung Galaxy s9
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

Having problems when reading a dungeons ingame message again. Is been 4 dungeons seasons that I'm not being able to open the message invite. Mention this here numerous time @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can ya'll look in to this
    Samsung Galaxy s9

Samsung Galaxy s9

Samsung Galaxy s9

Samsung Galaxy s9

Samsung Galaxy s9

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    This happened to a friend of mine too
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Surprised to see that this is such a common occurrence...... I rarely play dungeons so I guessed it was something on my end. First time it happened to me was months and months ago, and just keeps doing it now. One of the main reasons I rarely play.
    A few things I thought may be of some help find a solution or the problem.
    #1 curiously the player that sends the invite has no problems with the game freezing, only the one recieving the invite. But immediately reverse the action with same players yeilds same results.
    #2 Noticed that its not a complete game freeze, because if there is a message that happens to come in while stuck on the screen, the notification pops up on the left, and reinstalling the game, logging in and out of both kabam and google play has had no results for me.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    At least tell us if you don't care about this bug ! It's been more than 4 months now !!!

Samsung Galaxy s9

Samsung Galaxy s9

Samsung Galaxy s9

• Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I'll see what we can find out. I'm sorry to hear it's happening, definitely frustrating.
    I'm done with this game @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra , thanks for nothing uninstalling and I promise will a horrible review on goggle got pretty tired of the ignoring and destroying the game that ones I loved to play 4 years lost.