**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Someone help?

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
One of my kids somehow got started over on his account. Is there a wayto getitback, maybe start the new account and submit a ticket to transfer the old stuff to the new one? I tried for hours yesterday to no avail.

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Im afraid to have him progress at all through the new one for fear that itll become permanent.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Did you link the account to play store or a kabam account?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    What do you mean? Did he log out? If so he probably didn't have it backed up so now his progress is probably lost. Send a ticket, if you don't know how just say so and I'll tell you.
    He entered his moms email to play his pokemon go and when he switched back ,his google play games created a new id and when he logged in it started him over even when i got him back into his original play games id it was still started over. I tried everything, uninstalled reinstalled many times. Both my boys were due to get another 4* when they got summoner advancement so hes real dissapointed plus he doesnt want to miss the 2000 5* shards or any other login goodies.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Well looks like you're in good hands with Kabam Pertinax
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Easy done.

Submit a ticket with as much info as possible. (summoner name, level, top champs, device used etc) the more info the easier it is to prove ownership and for them to find the account.

Create a kabam account with the newly installed game,, summoner name whatever you like because its just to give support an account to link old progress to (they will change the name to whatever your kid had before when they attach the old progress to the new account).

Complete the tutorial and one path of story quest (for some reason they ALWAYS ask you to do this, I think the account probably doesn't show up in the system as active until its actually used)

Support will ask you to provide info that is pretty simple stuff, you give them what they need as well as the new kabam account info you created and by the magic of nerdness, it should be fixed within 24hrs if you are in their timezone.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Normally takes about three rounds of contact to get it done.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    "Brilliant"

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Hey RichiesDad79! I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened. Your best bet is to drop a ticket into Support with as much information as you can provide. The people over there are brilliant, so if you can give them as much info as possible to locate the account and as much as you know about it, they'll be able to get the ball rolling. I hope this helps!

I guess you've never had to deal with support then ? Brilliant is kinda stretching the truth so much it shatters into a million pieces lol

They might be brilliant but its too hard to judge because they never respond to anything.
    https://www.tenor.co/AqaN.gif
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017
    The brilliant work that Kabaam support does all day
    nf98quhtahbv.gif
    Thanks everyone. Its 3am where im at so ill try tomorrow.
    Or technically later today lol