**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is Claire Voyant tagged #Hero?

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Clearly her intentions don't seem to be good AT ALL in the EQ, and she seems to NOT be under any form of spell/hynosis, so why is she tagged a Hero? Or was she a Hero in the comics?

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

iRetr0 said:

Clearly her intentions don't seem to be good AT ALL in the EQ, and she seems to NOT be under any form of spell/hynosis, so why is she tagged a Hero? Or was she a Hero in the comics?

A champions intentions are pretty irreverent when it comes to kabam. If they were, then archangel would be a villain as well.
    @Cryptic_Cobra Doesn't Archangel become a hero though later?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

I was also wondering
    And shouldn't she be a dimensional being?
    She's empowered by Satan

The same way hood is empowered by dormammu and yet he's a dimensional being

She can’t be tagged a dimensional being or else blade will rip right through her, you didn’t know that? Lol kabam at it’s finest

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    iRetr0 said:

Her intentions are good, and she is considered a hero in the comics, kinda like deadpool.
    Jh_Dez said:

I was also wondering
    She's empowered by Satan

Clair is not a dimensional being, as she cannot traverse dimensions. Ghost rider, also empowered by satan, can and is why he is labeled as such.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    She is a hero, did you read the back story. Go watch the video Katy Candy posted. How they captured her and Aarkus, put them to sleep like Capt'n America. An when they woke up, they were fighting crime an stuff.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She’s kinda like how punisher is, she kills bad people, which in some ways makes her a hero and others a villain, but it’s focused on the side of hero
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★

Jh_Dez said:

I was also wondering
    She's empowered by Satan

She can’t be tagged a dimensional being or else blade will rip right through her, you didn’t know that? Lol kabam at it’s finest

Um....bring Mephisto or Dorm for Mystic Synergy. You didn't know that? The more you know.....
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

Jh_Dez said:

I was also wondering
    She's empowered by Satan

Um....bring Mephisto or Dorm for Mystic Synergy. You didn't know that? The more you know.....
    I knew that bye
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure it is difficult to portray any character as a hero in Event Quest cuz .. you know .. we're the hero .. and we're fighting them
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★

Jh_Dez said:

I was also wondering
    She's empowered by Satan

I knew that bye
    Apparently not since you said she can't be a dimensional being because of blade when she's mystic and can be effected by danger sense just the same. Bye.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

Jh_Dez said:

I was also wondering
    She's empowered by Satan

I knew that bye
    Apparently not since you said she can't be a dimensional being because of blade when she's mystic and can be effected by danger sense just the same. Bye.
    It's not just the same, one situations blade will activate danger sense no matter what, the other situation blade will only activate danger sense if you can find room for a synergy champ on your team. Bye.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    iRetr0 said:

iRetr0 said:

A champions intentions are pretty irreverent when it comes to kabam. If they were, then archangel would be a villain as well.
    @Cryptic_Cobra Doesn't Archangel become a hero though later?
    Sure, but if we are going by this logic, I guess magneto should be a hero? He has fought alongside the x men many time. And lets make venom a hero while we are at it.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Lormif said:

iRetr0 said:

Her intentions are good, and she is considered a hero in the comics, kinda like deadpool.
    Jh_Dez said:

I was also wondering
    She's empowered by Satan

Clair is not a dimensional being, as she cannot traverse dimensions. Ghost rider, also empowered by satan, can and is why he is labeled as such.
    Just read up on her and funny story
    She can port through Earth and hell
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Thanks for clearing this up everyone!