**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow Claire Voyant Regen- Working as intended?

124»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:

I'm far from drooling over her FYI. I think she has a lot of utility though. Her regen potential is ridiculous, she's the only champ I know of that can run both pleasure to burn and acid wash paths, has some decent buff mitigation, is incredibly suicide friendly, and has solid prestige (not high enough for me personally but great for most people).

She is however incredibly situational which I'm not terribly fond of so she'll probably get stuck into that nice to have for a rare difficult fight but doesn't get used much category for me.

That's exactly her problem. She is extremely situational and the effort needed to do a "60k sp2" is not at all worth it. Her regen is decent but she was made to be used with suicides but isn't even top tier level with them. People say that mystic champs are supposed to be the utility champs... no that's for the tech class. Mystic is supposed to be the best class in the game
    If you think she is a mid tier champ you simply don't understand how this game works on a high level. She is definitely better than a mid tier champ and anyone who can regen on that level has sustainability in all game modes.

Also, mystic was the best class in game like 3 years ago when the game was totally different.
    Hmm... maybe you got the definition of mid tier champ wrong? I can name dozens of champs I would use over claire in all areas of the game
    In "all areas of the game" huh? which "dozens" would you take over her for the champion?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    For The Champion? I mean those are good Champs when used right but...
    IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

I'm far from drooling over her FYI. I think she has a lot of utility though. Her regen potential is ridiculous, she's the only champ I know of that can run both pleasure to burn and acid wash paths, has some decent buff mitigation, is incredibly suicide friendly, and has solid prestige (not high enough for me personally but great for most people).

She is however incredibly situational which I'm not terribly fond of so she'll probably get stuck into that nice to have for a rare difficult fight but doesn't get used much category for me.

That's exactly her problem. She is extremely situational and the effort needed to do a "60k sp2" is not at all worth it. Her regen is decent but she was made to be used with suicides but isn't even top tier level with them. People say that mystic champs are supposed to be the utility champs... no that's for the tech class. Mystic is supposed to be the best class in the game
    If you think she is a mid tier champ you simply don't understand how this game works on a high level. She is definitely better than a mid tier champ and anyone who can regen on that level has sustainability in all game modes.

Also, mystic was the best class in game like 3 years ago when the game was totally different.
    Hmm... maybe you got the definition of mid tier champ wrong? I can name dozens of champs I would use over claire in all areas of the game
    In "all areas of the game" huh? which "dozens" would you take over her for the champion?
    Well... you asked for it. Domino, Omega, Iceman, Namor, Havok, Colossus, Emma Frost, Archangel, Sunspot, Mister Sinister, Sabretooth, OML, Magik, Symbiote Supreme, Doctor Voodoo, Scarlet Witch (if she was a 5*), Morningstar, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Aegon, Nick Fury, Blade, Stealthy, Night Thrasher, Gwenpool, Killmonger, Corvus, Hype, Cull, Captain Marvel Movie, Medusa, Venom, Venom the Duck, Ghost, Starky, Sentinel, IMIW, Darkhawk, Warlock, Vision, Vision AOU(if he was a 5*), Nebula, Mysterio, Void, Thing, Quake, Capiw. Some of the champs I mentioned can't do lol well but in general content like AQ, AW, Act 6
    Well thatis you. The vast majority makes no sense, since Claire can nullify most of the champions abilities, and regen, while the vast majority of those cannot nullify any.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

Well... you asked for it. Domino, Omega, Iceman, Namor, Havok, Colossus, Emma Frost, Archangel, Sunspot, Mister Sinister, Sabretooth, OML, Magik, Symbiote Supreme, Doctor Voodoo, Scarlet Witch (if she was a 5*), Morningstar, Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Aegon, Nick Fury, Blade, Stealthy, Night Thrasher, Gwenpool, Killmonger, Corvus, Hype, Cull, Captain Marvel Movie, Medusa, Venom, Venom the Duck, Ghost, Starky, Sentinel, IMIW, Darkhawk, Warlock, Vision, Vision AOU(if he was a 5*), Nebula, Mysterio, Void, Thing, Quake, Capiw. Some of the champs I mentioned can't do lol well but in general content like AQ, AW, Act 6
    First of you named a bunch of champions that are well beyond mid-tier. Also, the mid tier champs you named don't have the utility Claire has or in some cases the damage. I can no longer take you seriously.
    IDoge said:

Claire isn't even a good option for the champion. She's hella impractical and the fight would take ages.

Again, you dont know what you speak of. In terms of the champion, particularly the last 10% she is better than SS. She can nullify all of his buffs, and regen allowing her to take more hits for more attempts at evading the special.

IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

First of you named a bunch of champions that are well beyond mid-tier. Also, the mid tier champs you named don't have the utility Claire has or in some cases the damage. I can no longer take you seriously.
    ive learned you can never take him seriously.
    IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

Lormif said:

IDoge said:

IDoge said:

Well thatis you. The vast majority makes no sense, since Claire can nullify most of the champions abilities, and regen, while the vast majority of those cannot nullify any.
    I didn't see that you said 6.2 champion but that was still a weak argument because she is one of the weakest options for champion lol
    And how exactly is she weak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcE2WHx3-0

SS took just barely less than that.
This discussion has been closed.