**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote Supreme vs. Hyperion = bug ?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
I dunno if it's intentional, or how does it work, but when Hyperion has for ex. 3 staggers on him, he activates his powergain buff that manx times, that it consumes all staggers. Yes, he doesn't get that buff, but all staggers go into waste. Is this a bug or am I missing sth ? I was thinking about his cosmic radiation charges, but he does this even without them.

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    We're they about to expire?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

We're they about to expire?

No, they had around 20-50% duration left
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Cosmic charges are kicking in & activating power gain buffs, which are then nullified
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

Cosmic charges are kicking in & activating power gain buffs, which are then nullified

That's probably correct. After sp3 hype gets 3 charges, each of then converters into power gain when he doesn't have active power gain and below 3 bars of power
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    @Zeronaut81 @Aleor When this occurred, he didn't have cosmic potential nor was he after his SP3
  • Would you happen to have any video of this happening while he doesn't have any Cosmic Charges? Would you also be able to let us know what mode this was in and if any nodes were active during the fight?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I noticed something similarly happen to Ghost Rider. I've put a Fate Seal on Hyperion right about the same time he triggered a power gain buff from his three charges. It was neither nullified nor suppressed, it was at the end of a fight in AW. He was so low in health and the power gain pushed him to SP3 and it wrecked me. I think Hyperion is bugged.
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    This has happened to me recently as well. It has happened while playing the event quest. Unfortunately, I was not recording the fight. But yes, as soon as a power gain would be nullified, another one would pop right up.